Chapter 3- Little Feelings

"It’s getting really late and I better let you have some rest.” Mina said, standing up.

“Not until I’ve driven you home.” Iker said, standing up as well.

“I can take a cab.” Mina said.

“You had your way last time, Mina. Let’s get you home my way, now.” Iker said, looking at her.

“There you are again.” Mina complained.

“What?” Iker asked innocently and Mina smiled.

“It just doesn’t work on me, Iker.” Mina said, grabbing her bag and made her way to the door.

Iker shook his head in amusement. He had always used that look on people, from Unai to Sergio and even to the staff and they always give in. He grabbed his keys and made his way to the door, brushing past Mina, who stared at him.

“What?” he asked.

“You’re really not going to take no for an answer, aren’t you?” she asked.

“Never dreamed of it. Come on, Mina.” Iker prodded her.

Mina followed him out of his house. It was 9 in the evening and the two of them had spent the whole afternoon talking, laughing and bantering at each other. He was surprised at Mina. He never really thought Mina would be a person who would understand him because, really, the last woman who was like that was his mom. Meanwhile, Mina sat in the passenger seat thinking about what happened the whole afternoon.

“You’re not going to fall asleep while I drive, aren’t you?” Iker asked her and she turned to face him.

“Really, Iker, you’ve been with me whole afternoon and you know for a fact that I don’t shut up unless I eat.” Mina said.

“Good because I don’t like driving you home if I get bored.” Iker teased.

“So I’m your clown, now?” Mina asked, the corners of her mouth twitched into a smile.

“You’ve been my clown since day one, Mina.” Iker said.

“Unbelievable.” Mina said.

“You better believe it.” Iker said.

“I believe it, but what I find unbelievable is, YOU ACTUALLY LAUGH.” Mina bantered.

“Only when one is funny and you are.” Iker countered.

“Don’t make me shut you up.” Mina said.

“Yeah, how?” Iker challenged.

Mina bit her lip and moved closer so that her face was a few inches away from Iker’s. Iker froze but his eyes never left hers. He waited but she inched back and leaned on her seat, looked at him and laughed out loud.

“See? That shut you up.” Mina said and Iker smiled.

“You really are crazy.” Iker said.

“Just don’t go Sergio on me and call me by whatever color my shirt is.” Mina said.

“I can do better than that.” Iker said.

“Yeah?” she challenged.

“Just give me a day and I’ll come up with something.” Iker said.

“Iker?” she asked and he looked at her. “It’s really getting late and you need to get some rest for training while I need to clean up the flat now that Ali is in Barcelona with Unai.” Mina added.

“Do you think something’s going on between them?” Iker asked.

“Yeah, I know for a fact that they date and sometimes we have a threesome.”Mina said.