Chapter 7- Bigger than Cristiano

Dressed in a striped black and white dress and a pair of red flats, Mina walked towards the restaurant slowly, trying to calm down. She hasn’t been herself these past few days. She really didn’t want to do this, but figured that she really has to, in order to end this bullshit of a mess. She stopped and then turned and walked back towards the car, where Unai, was waiting and watching her.

“This is really a bad idea. Scratch that, this is the worst idea ever.” Mina said.

“Mina, listen to me, you want the dude to get out of your life without me punching and breaking parts of his body, so go and meet him.” Unai said.

“But..” Mina began.

“Mina, it’s now or not at all.” Unai said, looking at her. She took a deep breath and threw her arms around Unai. “This will work out and things will be fine.” he added.

“And if it won’t?” she checked. Unai smiled.

“We’ll do things my way, yes?” he asked and Mina smiled.

“Good girl. Now go and call me if you need a ride home or something.” Unai said.

“I love you, Casillas.” Mina said and Unai smiled.

“I hope one of these days I’m not the only Casillas you’re going to love, Mina.” Unai said.

“Shut up, Unai.” Mina said.

“Hey, I thought you love me?” he asked, pouting.

“God, if it wouldn’t be so wrong, I would date the hell out of you.” Mina said and Unai chuckled.

Checking her reflection and making sure that a fishtail-braided and fierce Mina was looking back at her, she smiled and headed towards the restaurant.

“Hey, where are you?” Iker asked.

“I just dropped off Mina at this restaurant.” Unai answered.

“I was wondering whether you and Mina can join us.” Iker said.

“You and Eva?” Unai asked.

“No, me and the team. We’re having lunch at Ricardo’s place and everyone wants to see you and some of the people want to meet Mina because Sergio wouldn’t shut up about her.” Iker answered.

“Are you sure it’s Sergio and not you?” he checked.

“Haha, very funny. So, are you coming?” Iker asked.

“I am coming but as for Mina, I am not sure.” Unai said.

“Why?” he asked.

“Did you text her?” Unai asked.

“She wasn’t answering anything.” Iker said.

“She’s nervous and she’s about to do something.”Unai said.

“Oh okay.” Iker said.

“Unai is coming.” Iker said.

“And Mina?” Sergio asked.

“She has something to do.” Iker said.

“Oh.” Alvaro said and Iker looked at him. “I just want to meet her, Sergio is talking about her like she’s the reason we all have sun, moon and stars.” he added.

“Maybe she will.” Sergio said and shrugged.

“Are you saying you’re in love with Mina?” Iker demanded.

“No. I’m not in love with Mina.” Sergio said, looking at Iker.

They both looked at each other. Iker was glaring at Sergio protectively while Sergio was testing him. Eventually, Sergio smirked.