Part 4: Arrival & Search

Lily

I was reading one of the last books that Lincoln brought to me when the pilot said that we were close to Europe. Which meant that we were close to figuring out what happened to my brother, Lincoln. He was always there for us no matter what so when he wanted to spend some time away...I accepted it. Unlike my sisters who were angry that he was going somewhere without them. 

I was never more disappointed at them more than this moment. They were older than me and should've handled this in a more mature fashion, but instead they acted like children. What made it worse was the total indifference they had when he ended up missing. Like seriously, they couldn't show that they were devastated for him being missing just because they were jealous. Safe to say, that my parents, their spouses and I told them off for how childish they were being. 

My sisters eventually got the message and understood that they weren't acting like adults...they were acting like spoiled brats. Which we were glad for...and we slowly welcomed them back. But that doesn't mean that their children did. Not like I could blame them seeing that their mothers left them behind for months just to show that they did nothing wrong. 

Sighing, I waited as the plane descended and we slowly started to get off. We had to quickly find a place to spend the night and ask if anyone seen a white haired teenager come through. Hopefully, we'll find something so our family could finally become complete again. 

Rita

My family and I were waiting for our luggage when I noticed a strange man looking at us. He had short grey hair and a beard and was wearing all black. For some reason, the man terrified me and almost made me want to alert someone about him. I quickly looked away and when I looked back..he had vanished. 

"Mom? Is everything okay?" Leni asked.

"Yes. My imagination just went wild for a second there Leni." I said with a fake smile. The smile fooled my second eldest daughter and she quickly left to help the others with the bags. Who was that man and why was he staring at my family and I?

I didn't know, but something tells me that we'll be running into that man as our journey continues. Sighing, I sat up and went to the baggage claim when someone grabbed my wrist. I turned around and saw the man who had a stern expression on his face.

"Who are..." I started to asked before the man started to speak.

"Turn around and head back where you came from." The man said. 

"What?" I asked.

"Your journey for your son will only end up murdering your family." The man said. Before I could ask him more about what he said...He let go and started to disappear into the crowd. What happened was burned into my mind which quickly started to think of ways to get out of here and back into the safety of our home. NO. My family and I deserve to know what happened to Lincoln and I couldn't ruin our chance of reuniting this family. We will continue searching for our son no matter what he or anyone else says. 

Something that will lead us to fight for our very lives when we finally figure out where he is.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter...Bye :)