Part 7: Search Continues & Anger

I will change some things from the game and allow certain characters to live. Excluding something that I will kill off due to my personal dislike. (I feel like others feel the same way about it)

Luan

I was sitting outside a local café while drinking some nice coffee. It was a beautiful day today and I figured that I'll take a break from failing to find any information on my brother. It also gave me a chance to think of ways to make amends with my children. They are the greatest things that I ever made and I foolishly threw what we had away. Now they won't even spend time with me. 

Sighing...I wondered if I'll ever make things right with them and Lincoln. I made so many mistakes, but this one.....was one of the biggest mistakes of my life. I was cut away from my thoughts when I felt eyes on me. I was used to some people staring at me with some annoyance, but these....they felt like extreme anger. I was frozen in my seat for a couple of seconds as my blood ran cold and my heart was beating against my chest. Slowly, I started to calm down and turn around only to see the smiling faces of some of the citizens of this town. 

I was so disturbed that I grabbed my coffee and quickly walked away from the café. I had to tell the others about what just happened and make plans in case our journey became more dangerous than we originally thought. 

Hopefully things won't turn bad for us....but at this thought would come to bite me in the butt once we figured out Lincoln's location.

Lincoln 

I was waiting for Alcina to come back home after being in a meeting with Mother Miranda, Donna Beneviento, Angie, and Salvatore Moreau. Not to mention.....him. Karl Heisensburg. The man who I have fought multiple times for comments made about my wife. Don't get me wrong...I get along with all of the three other lords along with Mother Miranda. But that doesn't mean that I'll not fight any of them if they make rude comments or remarks about Alcina. 

Besides she is the most important woman in my life minus my mother of course. Speaking of which, I wondered how she is. I don't get to go out of the town often since it would mean that my family or friends would come to this place. Don't get me wrong, I don't object to Mother Miranda and the others slaughtering people..anymore, but I can't stand seeing them being ripped to pieces thanks to our numerous abilities. Which always end with some monstrous transformation that could take down an average man in one hit.

"Hm...I hope that no one makes my wife mad in the future." I said to myself. She doesn't usually do her transformation unless she is in a great deal of pain, but it had to be a specific dagger which I hide. Not to mention reinforced the windows so no one can break or open them easily. Thanks to my daughters condition against the cold due to their insectoid nature while giving them heavier protection when they had to go out.

I was driven out of my thoughts when my wife came in with a scowl on her face. Which meant one thing....

I had to beat Heisenburg once again. Before I begin to hunt him down, I had to comfort my wife. Besides that fool is probably expecting me sooner or later anyway so I have plenty of time to teach him a lesson.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter....Bye :)