Part 5: Search Start

Lisa

After getting our things, my family and I waited patiently waited for my mom to arrive. I knew that my older brother's disappearance took a toll on her and our actions didn't help. It was one of the biggest mistakes that my sisters and I have ever made excluding that No Suck Luck incident that almost had us arrested by the cops. Sighing...I looked at my niece and wondered how much respect and love that we lost from her. Unfortunately, I was cut from this thought when our mother arrived looking a little pale.

"Rita, Is everything alright?" My father asked. It took several seconds for her to answer before she started to smile. But I knew that smile was fake mainly because of how her hands shook before she managed to control it.

"I'm fine. Just nervous about finding my precious baby boy." Mom said. After giving this simple explanation to calm most of our group down, Mom gathered some of the luggage and went to find a taxi along with some of the others. Which caused me to be standing with Leni who shocked me when she said:

So you've noticed that she lied too?

"How did you...." I started to say before she sighed and interrupted me.

"I'm not the same ditzy blonde that I was when I was younger Lisa. Besides we both know that I can notice people's emotions well." Leni said. I couldn't disagree with her since Leni always knew when someone is hiding something. A skill that grew as she grew older and started to get smarter.

"I'm sorry for that thought Leni. Everyone else just trusted her words so I thought that you would do the same." I stated which caused her to lightly chuckle.

"That's because most of them can't tell which smile is real or not. Besides I've noticed that we was hiding something before heading over here, but never said anything since most of our family wouldn't believe me." Leni stated.

"Guess they haven't realized that you're smarter than your old self." I said.

"Yep. Anyway, we should really discuss all of this later before Lori or Mom screams at us to hurry up." Leni said.

"Agreed, but we should really keep a close eye on Mom to see what is bothering her so much." I said before we left the baggage claim and went outside with our bags. As she did, I hoped that nothing went wrong during our journey to find and bring my brother home. 

But, you know what they say: Be careful what you wish for.

Alcina

I was in my study when my daughters came in with worried looks on their faces. Which meant that trouble may be coming towards us at any time.

"Girls, Why are you worried?" I asked.

"I spotted father's old family and friends at the airport." Cassandra said. I froze at that statement and knew that they were here to take my husband away. The husband who treats all of us like the most special people in his entire world and would let us drink from him.

"Really? Then we have to prepare ourselves." I said as I stood up and looked out the window where I spotted my husband practice his new skills. He is the most important person to us and we would rather die than let them take him away.

"Prepare ourselves for what?" Bela asked. I looked back at my three daughters and said:

To keep their hands off Lincoln.

I knew that we couldn't kill any of them, but we can at least keep them away from him. Given how much my husband suffered at their hands when we was younger and how his parents basically pawned their kids towards him. 

"Of course mother." Daniella said. This won't be easy, but at least we can keep trying until they either give up or be told that he is ours and only ours. 

No matter what it has to take to get them to leave us alone.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter....Bye :)