Part 8: Fight & Close

Lincoln

After I comforted my wife, I quickly stomped my way to Heisenburg's hideout. As if he was waiting for me, I saw him standing in front with chunks of metal surrounding him. He had the same stupid grin on his face. Ugh. Just the sight made my scowl deepen which seemed to amuse him like this was some sick joke.

"So Alcina's dog comes to her defense once again." Heisenberg said. 

"I wouldn't come by if it killed you to at least be nicer to her." I said which caused him to laugh.

"And miss our weekly fights? Not on my life." Heinsberg says before throwing some metal at me which I quickly destroyed with a single punch. This was nothing to me and probably meant that he wanted to stall me.

"You're so irritating. No wonder Alcina hates you." I stated before I started to charge at Heisenberg. As I did, he kept sending some pieces of metal towards me before a tracker came crashing into me which sent me back a little.

"I know. Her reactions entertain me." He said. That statement caused me to rip that tracker in half and rushed in. He was surprised before I hit him across his left eye sending back into his house. If he was an ordinary human then he would've died from this, but....

My thoughts were cut off when he transformed into a metal monster who will probably give some poor man, a hard time. Unfortunately for him...This means nothing for me since my strength has been unmatched for a long time. So I clutched my fist and was about to start fighting him when....

"You two...." A familiar voice said as I turned around...Mother Miranda was standing there looking displeased. Oh boy. 

Alcina 

I quickly walked to the entrance and opened the door. My husband was standing there with his left ear being held by Mother Miranda. I sighed at this since Miranda would always stop my husband's and Heisenberg's fight before it goes too far. Mainly cause she doesn't want to draw any unwanted attention from the outside world at the moment.

"I hope that this would be the last time this week for one of your fights." Miranda said. 

"It all depends on him not insulting my wife." Lincoln said before Miranda sighed and pushed him inside the house. 

"Try to keep him away from Heisenburg. I'm getting sick and tired of having to stop the two of you from almost destroying the village." Miranda said as she walked away from the house. When she is gone, I smiled and kissed my husband on the cheek. He will always defend me from anyone who speaks ill of me or our daughters. And I wouldn't want to change this part of him for the world.

????

After I left that blond woman, I quickly tried to withhold any information from getting leaked. If I didn't stop them then they will land in a world of trouble, but I knew that they will figure everything eventually which made me pause. 

"I hope that they will never discover the truth about their son." I mumbled to myself before heading back to our base. They must not discover the truth or else....

They may end up being sacrifices for Mother Miranda.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter...Bye 👋