| Part 1| Ch 4 : He Comes With Trouble

~ Today Is Your Opportunity To Build Tomorrow ~

Chapter 04 | He Comes With Trouble |

Savannah's P.O.V

Trevor leaves in hurry. The excitement fills me, I looked forward to more moments with him. Having a male best friend had its' perks. He stands up for me, fights for me, and was even there during the passing of Adam.

I look to see Atticus in my personal bubble. His crescent eyes stare back at me. The dullness of his grey pupils set fire through me. I had always liked a change of eye color, as mine are very brown and lame.

Eye contact makes me nervous, especially ones' like Atticus's. I could crumble without any control. But whatever lies ahead I sure hope I can keep my composer.

"You have beautiful eyes", I blurt out. My hand immediately covers my mouth, embarrassment clouds over me. Complimenting him is not a goal I wish to accomplish. I know I can't deny what's true.

A wolfish grin plasters on his face. I quickly try to cover my messy tracks by stuttering," What I m-meant was you have b-beautiful eyes for a prick and an idiot and a dumb little-"

"You like them, don't you?" he asks. He knows what he's doing, and I envy him more because of it. I roll my eyes and begin to walk away. Atticus grabs my arm and tugs me toward the dining hall.

I stumble my way next to him, once I'm by the side he mentions," I'm leaving." The hallway was empty enough for his voice to echo.

"Dinner is not over yet." I screech. He steps closer, hovering over my body. His scent of cologne and masculinity closes the gap between us. I did not want to stay a minute longer. Not a single second in this trash of a wedding.

"Do you want to leave with me now, or do you want me to text you the address?" He is expressionless. More like tired and over it. He steps back, turning to leave before getting a response from me.

I huff at the lack of attention. I hurry to grab his elbow to face him. "I'm coming."

Atticus nods, walking faster than I could with heels on. Quickly I text Laura and my brother letting them know that I have left the party.

"HURRY!!!" he shouts. I can see Atticus barely getting to the car. I pick up my gown, so I don't trip and make a quick jog towards him.

A middle-aged man greets me. Probably around 53 years of age. His hazel eyes connect with mine. Warm and gentle. Unlike the ones, I have been keeping in contact with all night.

I mouth his name tag to greet him," Hello, Mr.Libone."

He cocks his head to the side, "Mrs. Frensby please call me John, I'm Mr.Frensby's driver." I scrunch my nose at the new name that I was given.

I smile again before taking a seat next to Atticus. His eyes are basically glued to the screen, he doesn't notice how hard I am trying to not sleep.

My head rests against the window. The stars bloom, comforting me. A greyish moon follows us home, my eyes feel heavy and my body feels weak. I drift off to a dream I wish to never wake up from.

I did not realize how long I have been sleeping. The blanket below me begs me to stay, but alas I get up. My gown was difficult to stay in. Usually, I just sleep in a T-shirt, so I get up to look for my luggage to change.

I switch on the lights to see a beautiful act play out in front of me. A guest bedroom bigger than an apartment greeted me. I walk around taking in the glow and the sparkle of its' beauty.

With no luck in finding my belongings, I decided to put on an oversized T-shirt that had no right to be mine. It stopped about mid-thigh, and right above my knees.

Making my way to the guest bathroom; a tub filling up half the space sat on the side, with a royal toilet and a mirror reflecting at me.

My bun now is loosened up and my curls bounce against my skin. Full and voluminous hair strands cover my neck. Wiping off my makeup, a bare face felt fresh and pretty.

I cannot seem to accept the situation I am in. This is not my home, but I have to force myself to get used to this.

Leaving to go check my phone, it was no surprise that my parents had called me. My brother, whom he wishes to be called 'tom', texted that he loved me.

With the information received I sent back a heart emoji and ignored the calls from my parents. Clicking my tongue, I throw my phone back on the bed and head downstairs. Careful to not get lost, I spent about 20 minutes finding my way to the kitchen.

One door led to another until I had finally reached my destination. I am thirsty and craving alcohol, to feel my chest burn and my veins shake with comfort. The kitchen was dark, and I see the man I wish to avoid.

Atticus sits next to the island with a couple of beers downed and empty. His hair messily covered his forehead, the first three buttons of his shirt were loose and undone.

As if feeling my presence, he turns, diverting his unwanted attention to me. I stood there in the dark, the lights behind me showcased my silhouette to Atticus.

He hungrily eyes my bare legs, even though the shirt was 2 times my size, his gaze didn't bother to flinch. I felt hot with butterflies in the pit of my stomach.

I raise an eyebrow and cover my chest. He admired every inch of me, undressing me to his liking without saying a word. I am confident in my movements. My hips sway from side to side, he is hypnotized by me doing absolutely nothing.

He shifts in his chair, not breaking his contact with my body. If I had known that doing the devils' dirty work was fun. I would have done it sooner.

***❤***

VOTE !!! VOTE !!! VOTE !!!! HAVE AN AMAZING DAY !🌻!