Ch 13 : Our Hearts Broken

Un-edited version

Chapter 13 | Our Hearts Broken |

" I don't want to see your face Sava " I lie, I want to see her face ,kiss them more than I wanted before .

Her silent cries couldn't hold me back from opening the door to learn the reason or just hear her out.

When I open the door I find her in tears still in her bikini , she must have run behind me once I walked away from them which made me feel like an asshole when I see her face .

I want to hold her but I couldn't , " Say it, " I tell her as my fingers curl around her wrist .

She takes deep breaths " Me...And...Him...We never did it okay ?" She shouts at me removing her hand from my hold making me think I have just done the biggest mistake of my life .

I move forward to hold her chin but she stops me as she continues with anger but tears spilling down her cheek, which made me choke in tears.

"Even if we did it...That's no one of your fucking business, few makeout's don't count us on a good term okay ? " she spits in anger with no mercy in her tone making me believe her words are true.

I stare at her as if she is delusional, so those smiles, kisses, cuddles meant nothing for her huh...

I was the idiot for holding on to it thinking we got somewhere in our relationship.

She massages her head before continuing, I know hearing any more would only break my heart but continue to since I couldn't bring myself to tell her I don't care about her.

"And even I don't bloody like to see your face!!! I STILL HATE YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART for stealing away my life " She gives me one look before walking into her room closing the door quietly even when she was mad.

Closing and opening my eyes didn't help me understand what happened? Was I just a piece of fun for her the whole time , I brought my guard down?

Was I nothing for her at all? With getting frustrated with the thoughts , I pick the random shirt on my cupboard wearing my black pants .

Not bothered with my wet hair which is getting to annoy me . I walk outside the house and find Trevor sitting in the pool area happily sipping his drink as he talks with someone.

I want to kick him inside the pool which exactly what my instincts asking me to do but even if he didn't say something stupid like that we would have got into an argument sooner or later .

We were just having fun according to her which made me furious and wanted to beat someone to death , What have I gotten myself to ?

How could she play with my mind with the little time we spent together , I feel like I know her for years .

Hours of drinking at my regular bar which I used to go to after Bailey left but she , My savannah made me go insane in one day of getting close together .

Think about it when she leaves me after spending more time with me , I will probably be drinking liquor as my water .

I stumble back to the house to find all the lights switched off missing her presence . The document which I'm holding in my hand feels like the right decision if we are going to play around our hearts.

Knocking on her door waiting for her response but instead the door unlocks , I find her room dipped in darkness but the moonlight from the sky makes my vision find savannah sitting outside on the terrace as I close the distance I hear a faint sob .

Making my heart clench. " Savannah " I couldn't bring myself to say her name after the way I overreacted to the situation. The whole time I was drinking all I could think about her happy face which I turned into tears.

Why can't I keep one person happy in my life ?

I find her sitting on the two-seater sofa with her head placed on her knees crying . I want to run to her and hold her tight against my arms wiping those tears which I caused .

She doesn't respond hence I place myself next to her with my hands itching to pull her close .

I'm not sure whether the document would put the boundary between us.

"Please just sign these documents ? I will walk away " I give her the document and the pen I found in my pocket .

She finally looks up wiping away her tears . " What are these ?" She speaks softly unlike her usual voice .

"Just sign them " I don't say anything more

but her stubborn attitude doesn't give in as she asks me the question again .

"I won't sign them until you tell me . Is it some sort of divorce documents ? " Her words twist my heart making me stare at her like she doesn't exist?

I felt I was the cold person but right now savannah's word topping her in the category .

"No , it's an agreement where we will get separated exactly one year from now " I explain as it's difficult to bring words out of my mouth .

The contract didn't come into my mind when we both were cloud nine  but I think I should have brought it sooner , if I knew she was going to hurt me .

"Oh " even in the darkness I could notice her flawless beauty , the hard bite of her lip . Will I be able to resist her ?

"fine give it here " She snatches the document from me , I didn't expect this reaction from her . I expected her to tear them into pieces telling me its a stupid idea and she won't agree to it

Exactly what my heart wants but seeing her sign in the documents making me feel like I will lose her forever and I need to stop her . How did she get attached to my heart easily ?

Swallowing hard looking away as the tears threaten to spill . I have never cried before anyone but she makes me vulnerable .

Handing over the documents to me , gives her hand for a handshake to seal the deal . Instead of shaking her hand like a normal person I pull her into a hug knowing I won't get the privilege again to do it .

If one day can cause so much drama shifting from paradise to shit think about it after a few more days of giggling with her and destroying my guards just for her .

She doesn't hug me back , did she lose her heart completely ? . I move away from her .

"One year I can put up with you . Mind your business , I will do the same " She says it like being one year with me is such a pain .

I nod my head as I walk back to my room curling myself to sleep . Never expected to end things sooner than I expected .

*****

Comment and Vote !!!!