Ch 16 : Okay maybe we kissed

Un-edited version

 Chapter 16 | Okay maybe we kissed |

Atticus is like this virus that you don't know exists in your body until you're in the stage of dying.

He hugs me tighter as I feel comforted in his arms even though I'm the one who is comforting him . Atticus is nothing like the guy the magazine writes about , or the guy he is willing to portray as

I rubbed his arms hoping it would make him feel better. I have never seen him cry out before, probably on that day he gave the documents to sign but he was able to hold them back but not today .

I can feel him , his pain slowly draining out from his body .

"I don't care what you say about yourself from what I know. You're the opposite of what the media portrays " my words come out softer, he shivers to my breath against his ear .

"You don't know me sava " He comes out of the comfort but with just an inch left between us

"I do " My palm wipes away the tears rolling down his cheek , I give him a soft smile but then I could sense the change in scenario between us . My right hand moves down his neck , feeling his nerve popping out . My other hand pulls his arms tighter around me .

His hands feel in my thin fabric that's separating my skin from his touch, He holds himself back from touching me hence I take the first step by moving forward , taking away the little separation between us.

I press my lips soft, waiting for his next move. There is this sudden ignition of fire burning between us .

The kiss turns needy, rough ,It's different from what we have shared before. It's like all our emotions are being conveyed through this , everything around me blurred out as he bites my lower lip making all my ovaries burst .

I run my fingers through his hair pulling him closer , It's the first kiss we are sharing ever since we fought last week . He feels right at home.

Feels the safest place to do anything illegal

I push him down on the sofa as I climb over him, placing both my legs on the sides of his hip . My urgency gets the best of me as I unbutton his shirt leaving it with his washboard abs begging me to run my fingers over it.

His hands-on my hips made me feel hot, needy, wet, impatient of wanting to leap with him, I could sense the lust between us but I also could say it's more than that , the kiss got deeper with more meaning every second it passed.

I remove my top in one swing move, as if any longer away from him I will change my mind about what I'm going to do .I slowly start kissing his neck , tattoo on his arm , dropping down wet kisses down his chest until I stop and look up at him. His head falls back in pleasure but he looks up at me

trying to understand what's gotten into my head , I don't wait for his answer instead I start unbuckling his belt looking at him seductively.

He stares at me taken back like it's not the girl who said she wants to sleep with him anymore, well honestly I'm surprised too with what my head wants to do .

Maybe it's the emotions making my hormones live in a high state.

His hands cover over mine stopping me from doing what I want to or at last what my body needs now.

"Aroma It's not the right time , let's not do it " His lips lift to an honest smile , he places his hand on my chin looking at me fondly.

hold up let's slow down a minute did he just refuse me , Like Me!!! I feel so offended as embarrassed at the same minute

I look away feeling ashamed of the way I behaved, I don't know why I acted like I wanted him when I was the one who said let's slow things down.

"It just ...just I want it to be special for you , and you're not in the right state of mind neither am I. I don't want you to regret what we are going to share" He completes his sentence still with his grey eyes on me.

I gulp down biting my lower lip as I scoot sit on the edge of the sofa away from him , away from his attraction.

"huh...it's..huh " I couldn't even form a word to blame him , and put the space between us .

"You don't have to say anything, now don't run away from me . I need you more than anything I ever wanted sava " He walks to me as he crouches down placing his hand on my knee sending shivers.

How is this guy wanting me to rewrite every rule just to make things easier for him?

He makes small circles on my knee, I feel like a buzz near me . I stood up , he almost fell on his ass he gave his hand to me so that I could help him.

Letting out a dramatic sigh .

"So I guess night then " I place both my hands on my back pocket , when he sees I'm not helping him , he helps himself getting back on his feet.

"Huh well there's something , I don't know how to put them right" He looks away from me but the earnestness in his voice tone makes me not move away from him .

"okay if you don't know how to say , I'm really tired , good night " I try to reply cold hoping he would say it out soon.

I turn around pretending to go to my room , his words put me stop .

"Will you sleep with me tonight ?" I swirl around staring at him unbelievable did I hear right ? didn't he just reject me?

"Excuse me ?! didn't you just said we are not in the right state of mind" I place my hands on my hip asking him to elaborate

His eyes don't leave mine , before he breaks into a chuckle rubbing the back of his neck .

"Are you always like this?" His smile fills in my heart all the spaces it needs to.

****

Is it just me who can sense some love blooming between those two ?! Let me know you're thoughts!! 

btw you need to listen to the mashup video which i attached it's amazin!!! Don't forget to vote and comment below .