Ch 07: Feelings speeds

Un-Edited version 

Savannah POV (A few hours early )

My body automatically got up around 5:00 am as usual, I remember back to the time when I dragged Laura out of the bed.

I roll on the soft bed wishing things would be back to normal, even though I know it can't be. With motivation, I walk outside to the balcony inhaling the fresh air with the birds chirping and the sun slowly peaking out .

New Day , Let's try to forget yesterday or the day before that . It won't be that hard right ? to forget i got married to someone i least wished to be with .

Yea total easy pessy 

Waking up early has many perks. It's one of the times where the surrounding is quiet and let's your thoughts to be settled.

Oddly My mood seemed to be lifted with the little relaxation of fresh breath, But my head suddenly ached with pain alarming me to drink caffeine soon.

My mind dawns on the realization I'm still in his shirt, His masculine smell making my head fuzzy thinking about only wanting him closer.

Which is completely wrong. Out of nowhere doorbell rings making my heart pick speed wondering who would be on the door this early.

I find jogger pants in the cupboard which don't stand on my hips still I manage to walk down the steps without making it fall.

I peek inside Atticus' Room who looks deep in sleep, which notified me not to wake him up until I finish all my chores all alone in the big empty house.

Getting myself on my tiptoes, I peep out of the hole finding out it's Mr.libone carrying my suitcase. I quickly open the door with a beaming smile on my face.

Something about Mr.libone makes my heart feel good like the comfort feeling of home.

"Good Morning Mrs. Frensby. Did I wake you up?" His tone is worried.

"Morning Mr.libone, No worries I was already wide awake. "I give him a faint smile. My mind indicated how bad the last sentence came out.

Shaking my head, I let him inside as he dropped my two big suitcases in the hall. I didn't want him to find Me and Atticus are sleeping in completely different rooms.

After he is gonna, the little light peeking outside from the sun rays falls on the beautiful places in the house and I realized I never got a house tour.

Hence I run back to my room least bothered if Atticus wakes up to my noise,  changing into my favorite sportswear and picking up my yoga mat deciding to make the day start productive.

My breath hitches seeing the spacious garden around the house, Last night I never noticed something beautiful was existing in the cold-hearted place. My fingers trail over the cold rail in the corner leading to a massive swimming pool which caught my eye.

The water in the pool makes small waves cause of the cold breeze, I cover my arms around me feeling cold in the tank top.

Spending 1 hour examining every corner of his house went quick and getting impressed with the way it's been beautifully built. Finally, I did make myself do some stretches to stop the aching my body feels from all the alcohol I have been taking like It's my old food.

Using the opportunity of finding Atticus still deep in sleep, I dip myself in the warm shower for another half an hour then changing into my clothes, even after a lot of scrubbing still his dominant cologne doesn't leave me. With all my chores done I realize I still haven't fed my brain with coffee.

Last night I noticed his kitchen was sleek and modern making my hands itch to bake cookies,  since young My Mum always said No to baking goods hence I and Shawn sneaked into the kitchen every night and baked cookies for each other.

I bite my lip considering whether I should ask his permission to use it instead I start checking the cupboards looking for the ingredients to bake cookies. It doesn't look like he eats a lot but he has filled his refrigerator and cupboards with food, Didn't he know everything had an expiration date?

And I know It's not healthy to eat a cookie the first thing in the morning hence I make myself a coffee, planning to make a sandwich a little later.

Picking up my phone from the island when it vibrates with a text.

Stuffing the bread in one mouth, I open the text to find It's from my Bestfriend. I knew she wouldn't be able to get good sleep all alone in the huge apartment which we rented together when we were in junior year in college.

Every night we watch our favorite Vampire's diary with repetitive episodes and crying over Damon, filling ourselves with junk. I miss those days.

'You up?' Laura text

'As Always' I reply back

The next minute my phone rings with her caller ID, with a grin plastered on my face. I picked her call.

' I miss you ' she whines out the words

' How did you wake up so early? ' I sound surprised since her body doesn't move from bed till 10 on weekends.

' Huh you know I was scared to sleep alone and I was crying over why I left you to marry that ass ' Laura says in an annoyed tone and I mentally chuckle.

' weren't you drooling over him 2 weeks ago? ' I cross my legs sitting comfortably on the sofa with a coffee in one hand.

' That was until I found you were going to marry him '

Laura was another big fan of his handsome chiseled face ,collecting his pictures which came out in the magazine and stuck in the walls of her room. Another reason why I always hated him.

Our conversation just flowed on talking bad about Him or the fact My dad didn't give me a choice to think over the situation, I finally hung up the call to see it's close to 8:15 am.

How did the time go so soon?

I find the apron hanging on the sides of the wall, taking out the ingredients required and placing them on the table with a happy sigh that my day has so far gone good.

Promising myself I will give a try in a normal conversation with him until I feel his musky masculine smell hovering over me hence I turn around slowly to find him, his lips struggling not to smile.

My eyes nearly pop out not believing the look I'm blessed with, I knew It was dangerous to walk into his kingdom. Swallowing hard I give him my best smile not letting my eyes wander anywhere down his chin.

*****

I'm so sorry for publishing the chapters late , I wanted to send give you guys the edited version but it's goin to take lil longer so from here all the chapters are unedited but still I hope you guys love this book , Thank you for the support!!