Ch 11: Did We lie ?

Un-edited version 

Chapter 11 | Did We Lie? |

The truth is we didn't bake cookies at all, I mean we tried but failed to get only burnt cookies when we were busy stealing kisses in between.

With all my concentration, I started mixing the flour but Atticus thought it would be kinky to play around with the flour . Hence He toppled the whole bowl on me which of course , I made sure he got the full revenge ..

Our laughter filled in the house, making me feel at home. The thoughts popping in asking me whether I have given in easily to him when I promised to resist him away.

Would all the teasing kisses, happy waves of laughter will mean something to us , or for me. But I pushed the thoughts away and buried them deep, telling myself I wanted to enjoy it while it lasts .

I'm being greedy for love and affection which I lost a year ago. Not the love from my family or My friends the One which made my stomach do somersaults.

And the feeling seems to be brought out by him, I don't want to take anything inside which would hurt my heart but I'm made of steel.

With only a few cookies properly baked, He is distracting me more than I thought of even after kissing him. I became more needy , more of wanting  him .

But I'm not gonna shout out all my feelings which will make him think I'm just another girl who falls for his charm.

"Your cookies are so good , I think it would taste better-" His lips pressed against mine, licking away the crumbs on the corner of my mouth making me blush as he pulls away with a satisfied smile.

Was It that easy to make me blush or I just started dropping all my walls?

The More I think, The more I hate myself.

"So Can I use the kitchen whenever I want to " We sit comfortably on the sofa but with a safe space left asking to close in.

"You bake amazing unless you don't have the plan to set it on fire " He jokes but the laughter rumbles through his chest making me want to calm my rapid heartbeats.

"Can we watch something ?" I plop another cookie into my mouth letting out a satisfied sigh. I shouldn't promote myself but damn I make amazing cookies.

"Sure What's on your mind ? " He politely asks with a smile that he can't seem to remove away, but sadly I've started to like this happy Atticus.

"Twilight " I heartily say beaming with a smile.

He whips his head staring at me before he breaks into laughter, there he goes again making me decide whether I should push him back to how we were.

I cross my arms closing my eyes letting out slow breaths not to lose my temper. He catches himself finding I'm not laughing back.

"Seriously Aroma, Grow up. What are you? 14-year-old teenager " Chuckles again even when I'm annoyed. I couldn't stop myself from noticing the way his eyes crinkled in corners or the way his wavy hair falling on his face.

I looked away before I could melt out my anger.

His lips turn into a sad crooked smile seeing I'm not reacting back. "Look at me aroma " He tries to make me face him by holding my chin but I refuse ,giving him a hard time

"Fine Let's watch " That one sentence was enough to make me giddy in happiness, I threw my arms around him.

"That's My Boy " He chuckles pulling me into a squeeze, I end up laying my head on his chest cuddling, with his hand soothingly moving over my head.

Making me want to fall asleep right here in his arms. Throughout the movie we stole glances, kisses like a teenager in love. If anyone saw us now would probably think we got married because we are deeply in love.

This makes me find too good to be true, with the happiness filling in my chest . I wouldn't have thought the second day of my wedding would be so different making my heart pump in beat every time he kisses me .

"Should we d-" His words are put in stop when the door burst open making me jump away from him, like I have been caught red handed from doing a crime.

He looks at me yearningly asking me to come back to him but I don't move and look in the other direction to find the unexpected visitor smiling beamingly with a bouquet of roses.

Trevor's eyes travel from Me to Atticus trying to figure the scene plotted before him . Finally, his eyes fell on me walking to me closer with a happy smile reaching to his eyes.

"This is for you " He moves forward to place a peck on my cheek , I take the bouquet inhaling the smell of the roses .

"What's the occasion? Is it for my wedding then take it back? " It sounded harsh to my ear but I didn't want Trevor to get ideas , I noticed Atticus clenching and unclenching his fist looking at Trevor like he had invaded our privacy .

"No this is fantastic news , Guess it ?" He oddly seems extra happy . I hear Atticus mumble under his breath .

"What is it?" I ask him not to care the way Atticus acts like I'm his and he got to protect.

"I got a call from the New York academy, They announced they are going to keep another competition which is in the next 4 months! Isn't that amazing ?" I jump off the sofa as we both happily dance to the news.

It's very rare for them to conduct the competition again, seems like after all there is some luck left in me.

But I stop smiling once I realize would I be able to go to New York . "But That means we need to go to New York right? " I side glance Atticus who placed his hands in his pocket giving me a nod as encouragement to continue .

"We got 4 months Sava , Four Damn Months . Don't worry about it , Just keep your eyes on the prize " He motivates me not to think deep into the topic .

"Okay then let's sweat ourselves for it '' We share a happy hug , once we come out of the embrace I notice Atticus not around .

"Where did he go ?" I asked Trevor who keeps the roses in the vase placed on the table .

"Probably for a swim," He says. Odd he didn't say anything and walked away silently .

"Can we go too?" I know there is nothing to ask permission about but I still

"Sure go change, We will wait for you " He places a kiss on my forehead.

"Okay "

"And Sava is he causing you any trouble " Trevor's fingers curl into my wrist stopping me .

Yes , To my heart

"Nope, don't worry " I lie as I hop into my room

***❤***

Come on! I know you want to say something , pour it in the comment box!! Have a beautiful day