Chapter 1

"mom this is my job! I go there to work! I can't leave everything and be a fucking babysitter!"

Wow I'm so loved

"oh so he grew up and can support himself and now he's gonna yell at and disrespect his mother? Is this how I raised you? I'm so disappointed, chase"

My mom is so dramatic

Chase took a deep breath, trying to calm down.
"I'm sorry. Listen mom, I have things to do. I can't just take her with me all the time. And I can't just keep her in the house. This is LA. She's gonna get ruined in the course of three days"

I rolled my eyes. I don't understand why are these people talking like I'm a child. I'm literally seventeen.

"chase. This is your baby sister. All we asked is that she goes to LA with you. Let her make some friends and see the world. It's not faire that marlina is getting married and she can go wherever she want. Karissa is going to college in New York and she gonna have her own career soon enough. You do all this crazy amazing stuff and travel the world. But then look at ellie! She's been homeschooled her whole life. She doesn't have any friends. And she doesn't even get out of the house"

My dad surely knows how to make a girl feel good about herself.

Chase took a deep breath and released it slowly while rubbing his forehead. He then ran his hand through his hair, stressed.

"what's she gonna do in LA? Where's she gonna stay? How's she gonna eat and drink?"

"I can cook Mac and cheese"
I said with a smile. My only intention was to make chase less worried but it seemed to annoy him even more because he glared at me.
"you shut the fuck up!"
Chase spit pointing at me. He looked like he wanted to bury me alive. Karissa snickered from next to me.
"don't disrespect your sister like that!"
My mom yelled and Karissa snickered again.

"you can't cook Mac and cheese"
Marlena whispered to me as we watched chase throwing the tantrum he's been throwing for the past hour. I shushed her.
"shshsh. I can. I just never actually cooked it before. But I know the recipe"
Karissa laughed, again. What's so funny I don't understand.

"I feel so bad for chase"
Karissa said making Marlena laugh quietly. Don't I have the sweetest family ever?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guess what

Guess what

Guess what

Sis in law💕
What happened

Chase got a gf?

Madi is a baddie💅💋
LMAO imagine he did

Sis in law💕
That would suck