Chapter 15

"How is it even fair that you get to do anything you want and she has to take permission?"

"because I won't fucking die if I breathe the wrong way!"

"how would you know she's gonna die? What if you had and accident and died and she'd still be alive even with her breathing problems!"

At this point, I was used to charli and chase arguing over practically everything. Chase and charli are two absolutely different people but I guess that's what attracts them to each other.

But this time, they were fighting over me. It was annoying. All I asked was to go with them to the fair.

Even though I know that's not chase's intention, he always makes me feel like a burden. Like I'm a huge weight on his back. It's like mom. She'd always fight dad on who gets to stay with me and who gets to go to work. I always tell them I can just stay home alone but they refuse.

At least my parents are nice. Chase is.. The opposite of nice.

"okay fine! If she's not going then I'm not either. Enjoy going there on your own!"
I zoned out for a bit but I came back when charli yelled that at chase. She then stormed out of the room.

Oops. Now I have to face the lilhuddy rage. I tried my hardest to focus on my drawing and ignore his glare. I felt like his eyes have laser and it's going right through my head.

"fucking happy now? You made her upset!"

I made her upset? Alright..

"fine! You can come. But I swear to God if you get on one ride ellie.."
I glanced at him and then went back to my drawing.

I miss my parents.

I was drawing the stadium from last night. It amazed me how people would hit each other for money. Are they really so desperate that they're willing to get hit just to get paid. What amazed me even more was the audience. It was huge. It's really messed up that people watch humans hurting each other just for the fun of it.

I spent the whole night researching on the matter. I don't know why. I just couldn't sleep. I hated how all my friends loved the fight while I absolutely hated it.

The earliest evidence of boxing dates back to Egypt around 3000 BC. The sport was introduced to the ancient Olympic Games by the Greeks in the late 7th century BC, when soft leather thongs were used to bind boxers' hands and forearms for protection

My drawing is the stadium from last night. In the middle, two ancient Egyptians were fighting. The audience was a mix of all cultures. Their outfits were a mix of ancient cultures and modern cultures. The idea was to draw the history of boxing.

Drawing and reading were some of the very few things I was allowed to do.

Liked by rylandstorms, madimonroe, and 92 others

ELLIEHH I went through madi's bags

Show all 63 comments

DYLANSNYDER sexy

RYLANDSTORMS pink?
ELLIEHH no that's blue

MADIMONROE how tf you pull my clothes better than me
ELLIEHH you're so pretty

DIXIED'AMELIO gorgeous
ELLIEHH I love you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"you get on one of these rides and we're turning it off while you're in the air. We're all gonna go home and leave there to die all on your own"
I gulped and nodded. I was speechless. Chase's scary eyes stared at mine for a while.

Currently, chase is holding me hostage on my bed. He was bent down so our faces would be approximately close which scared my almost to death.

"I won't"
I squealed out trying to push myself more into the mattress. I want to disappear.

My brother could have been SpongeBob or even Patrik but instead I got a combination of plankton and squidward

"good"
Chase let out before he straightened his back so he would be standing. I stood up on the other side of the bed just in case. His eyes scanned me for a couple seconds.

"the fuck you think you're wearing?"
Chase's glare got even darker and I was still scared of him.

What if he does really leave me somewhere?

He won't

Will he?

"uhm.. A dress"
I asked unsure. I am not exactly sure what chase's definition of a dress is. He stared at me for a while before sighing in defeat.

He took off his own Jacket and handed it to me.
"don't take it off"

ARWA HERE

This chapter is for igotthiscauzoftiktok cus they made my day