Chapter 11

ZOOTEDMADIIt doesn't look like it but we in a hospital

ZOOTEDMADI
It doesn't look like it but we in a hospital

❤️
496.24K
💬
38.31K
↪️
12.45K

USER1
is ellie okay?
                      (liked by creator)

USER2
is that chase's sister? What happened to her?
USER3
like a month ago she had an ashtma attack and she passed out and chase tweeted that she's in the hospital.
USER4
dude I thought she was dead

USER5
I feel so bad for ellie I'm glad she's okay

USER6
I have been chase's fan for years and I never knew about her till now

USER7
is this the day that she notices🥺

USER8
I love charli and madi sm

USER9
why are you in a hospital
USER10
I think it's because of ellie

•*¨*・゚✿*:・゚゚・:*✿•*¨*•

Madi and charli decided to stay over with their best friend in the hospital. They all spent the night together laughing and joking about the silliest things. Even though ellie is never around and always home while the other two are mostly in LA. She's still a big part of their lives. The three facetime every day at least once.

That's why when ellie was in a coma they were both very emotional and heartbroken. They felt lonely. The triangle of their friendship can't be complete without her.

So, after the d'amelio family and Erika visited. Charli and madi shooed everyone away so it is just the trio. They promised to take care of ellie along with Sarah and Norah. Only one who didn't budge is chase. He's convinced it's his fault from the start for leaving ellie so he decided she's never leaving his sight again unless with a family member.

Ellie loves and appreciates chase but she knows she won't be able to do anything for herself and he will want to do everything for her. It's sweet but also annoying when it's twenty four seven.

Right now, the group is waiting for the Hudson parents for ellie to leave the hospital. Madi and charli have brought her a cute outfit yesterday and they are now playing with her hair to pass time.

"so. Chase. What are we gonna do about Miami? We have to be there in two days"
Charli said as she clipped a strand of ellie's hair. Chase looked up from his phone with a frown
"fuck. I forgot about that. I don't know."
Chase ran a hand through his hair in stress.

"umm what's in Miami?"
Ellie asked the two with confusion.
"triller fight. Jake Paul and.. I don't remember. Anyways, we have to be there for promotion"
Madi replied confusing the girl even more.

What's a triller fight. Is it some kind of sport? Who's Jake Paul? She's heard his name before but she doesn't know who he is exactly. Also promoting what for who? Ellie had no idea.

"it's a work trip ellie. We go there, film videos, tell fans to buy tickets. Make money. And then come back"
Chase said and ellie's mouth made on 'o' in understanding.

So they manipulate their fans to make money? Ew, ellie felt glad that she's not manipulative like her brother.

"so? You guys should go"
Ellie told the three other teenagers and madi nodded.
"Ellie can also come. We can ask mom to talk to triller. I'm sure they won't mind"
Madi said and clapped her hand in excitement.

"No"
Chase was fast to answer before ellie could say anything. Ellie frowned in annoyance. Why doesn't chase let her do anything?

"chase. Don't be like that."
Charli voiced ellie's thoughts which made chase shrug his shoulders. He than looked at ellie.

"you just woke up from a three weeks coma last week. You should stay here and relax. You also need Norah like half the time and we can't really tell her to come. It's already enough that she left everything home and came to LA to save your ass." the more he talked the more flashbacks came to his mind when his sister was basically half dead which made him angrier "Plus, we still haven't talked about you being irresponsible as fuck all the time. Like who the fuck forget their inhaler when in they are in your situation. If you were a little bit more more responsible all this wouldn't have happened. Mom and dad are going back home. Either go with them, which you can't do because Sarah said so. Or stay in LA and you'd be grounded till you learn how to grow up and be responsible and not forget your meds."

This side of chase both scared and annoyed ellie. She felt like he's always trying to control her but deep down she knew it was all out of love and protection. She knew he was right. If she hadn't forgot her inhaler she wouldn't have gone into this coma.

"chase you're a fucking asshole"
Madi said, annoyed, as she pulled ellie to her embrace once she noticed the girl's tears forming in her brown eyes.

"chase-"

"charli I fucking said no. Can y'all not get into this? She almost fucking died! I almost fucking lost her and all because she can't remember the one fucking thing that's keeping her alive!"
Chase snapped and with that, her stood up and left their room. He slammed the door angrily on his way out making charli, madi, and ellie flench at the sound.

" well damn."
That was madi's only reaction as ellie pushed her away from the hug and curled up on the bed and covered her whole body and face with the covers. Hinting for charli and madi to leave the room as well.

Ellie felt like screaming. She hated disappointing him and she hated that she had to drag him into her sick stupid life but they are siblings so they both can't really control it.

She wishes she was normal.

She wishes she could just live normally for once.

She's not allowed to run, swim, play any kind of sports, sing, dance, or even socialize with humans because every single thing triggers her stupid ashtma.

Sometimes, she felt like maybe Norah should have never showed up and saved her. She should have just stayed with her other doctor. At least he was convinced ellie would die before she's ten anyways.

As she sobbed, she felt her chest tightening. Even crying can cost her her lungs. She hates everything about herself.

ARWA HERE
who do you guys think she's gonna end up with? I still haven't decided. Josh, kio, or Vinnie? Or do you guys want jaden? We can even do Blake? Or someone from Hype house? I CAN'T DECIDE HELP