Chapter 16

L

L

iked by karissaghudson, the realmamahuddy and 102 others

ELLIEHH My brother didn't like my outfit so he made me put this on

Show all 87 comments

LILHUDDY you call that an outfit? More like fucking lingerie
ELLIEHH I hate you so much

CHARLID'AMELIO hottie either ways
ELLIEHH 🥺💜💜

RYLANDSTORMS lol at least he let you go out with red lipstick
ELLIEHH he didn't.. It was just for pictures

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"you wanna ride with us?"

Baron asked which made me inspect his face. Is that a trick question? He had a smirk on his face and his arms were crossed.

"I'm not allowed to?"

I more asked than told him. Why does he want me to get on a ride when he knows chase would turn it off midway and leave me there?

"come on, ellie, chase isn't here at the moment"
Dylan tried to convince me. I glanced at the tall long haired boy and looked at my feet.

Dylan threw his arms around me and started walking, forcing me to walk with him. Baron, Dixie, and madi followed us. We arrived the line where people were waiting for their turn to ride the the huge spinning thingy. I honestly don't know what it's called.

"don't worry, you'll be okay"
Dixie said as she watched me use my inhaler and take a step away from Dylan.

I was nervous. I have never been on any ride before. This thing is huge. It's scary and it takes you very high. How safe are those things again?

"ellie! Stop over thinking. Bitch, you need to start having fun"
Madi tried to sound optimistic but all she did was worry me even more. Madi's idea of fun is very different from mine.

Madi would jump off a plane and call it fun.

"I don't know.. Maybe I should just stay here"
I voiced out, putting the inhaler back into the belt my beloved brother is forcing me to wear. Madi shook her head and she was just about to say something.

"we meet again"
I looked to the side and the guy with huge ego from the fight a couple days ago was here.

What was his name again?

Bryan?

"hey Bryce"
Madi said with a little giggle as she hugged him. Oh yeah, Bryce. He then took turns to hug each one of my friends.

"chase's sister. The one that lives under a rock"
Bruce said with what I assume is a teasing manner and wrapped his hands around me, pulling me into a small hug. It made me uncomfy and nervous. I don't know what to say to him.
"h-h-hi"
I tried to smile.

Here comes the stuttering.

Behind Bryce, there was a guy I just noticed. He was also saying his to everyone with a smile on his face. When it was my turn to hug, he didn't. He just smiled at me.

It put me a little at ease. I don't like hugging strangers. I gave him a small smile back.

..

.

..

It's now our turn to get on the ride. I could feel my hands shaking in nervousness and my heart beats fasten. I inhaled a big breath from my nose and exhaled it from my mouth. Norah taught me this, it help calm me down

Only four can ride in each carriage thingy. I climbed into the same one that madi climbed into. After us came baron and Blake. He gave me another smile as we both fastened up the safety belts.

"sorry about Bryce, he's just very umm..."
Blake looked like he didn't know how to complete his sentence as he rubbed the back of his head.

"he's a very egotistical person who loves himself more than anyone can ever love him?"
Madi completed Blake's sentence with an attitude. I bit on my cheeks trying not to laugh.

"no! No! Stop you know he's my friend"
Blake said, trying not to laugh as well. He then looked at me and his playful smile turned into a genuine one.
"no but seriously. He didn't mean to insult you or anything"

He's so sweet.

"it's OK-okay"
I smiled back as I felt my cheeks heating up.

The carriage we're in started moving and I felt my heart drop in nervousness, fear, and excitement all at once. I looked to madi next to me with a dropped jaw and huge smile on my face
"oh my gosh it's moving!"
I said, unable to contain my excitement. Baron laughed.
"told you you'll have fun."

I watched as we slowly yet surely escalated up. I looked around and then I looked out from the carriage. This feels so weird. My first ride ever. I tried to contain my breathing as I felt my chest tighten a little but it was the least of my concerns right now.

I don't think I have felt this good since I moved to LA.

I looked away from the view and sat back straight as I felt eyes on me. Blake was staring with a weird smile on his face. Suddenly, my face became on fire.

He's probably thinking about how weird I'm. Lilhuddy's weird sister.

"this is your first time riding the wheel, isn't it?"
Blake asked when I kept my head down in embarrassment. My eyes flickered to him and he was still smiling. His smile kind of puts me on ease.
"yeah.. Sorry"
I basically whispered, still embarrassed, but tried to smile.

"no. Don't apologize you're actually kinda cute"

Yeah I think I lost my breath.

.

.

.

ARWA HERE
hey guys I'm back and I missed y'all!