Chapter 13

¸.*☆*¸.*♡*.¸¸.*☆*¸.*♡*.¸

Everyone came to Miami with us. The d'amelio family, madi, Erika, dixie's boyfriend, Dylan, baron, and of course chase and I. Not only these but everyone came with their team.

Too much humans if you ask me.

Human interaction is just not my thing.

Even tho the whole plane was Erika's, which means we get to have the whole thing just for our group, it was still half full.

I was sitting on the white chair with my headphones in my ears and just listening to music when I felt a presence next to me. I looked to the side and it was dixie's boyfriend. I think his name is Nolan.

"hey. I'm Noah"
The brunette boy said with a smile on his face

Oh right. Dixie has told me his name like a billion times before. But also, they know so many people and it's hard to keep up with all the names.

Noah was really huge. He's a lot more muscular than chase and all his friends. I think he weighs the same as chase, Ryland, and Dylan combined. He scares me. He's even bigger than Sam, chase's assistant.

How does Dixie even hug someone like that? He only said hi and I already feel like he's gonna stomp on me any second.

He raised his eyebrow which made me realize that I have been staring at him like a weirdo for probably a few seconds.

I cleared my throat and tried to smile without being too nervous.
"h-hi. I'm el-lie"
I hate stuttering but it's something that I can't control most of the time.
"it's so nice to meet you ellie. You're chase's sister right?"

How is so easy for him to talk to strangers?

On the mention of chase, my eyes traveled to where he is. He was talking to charli with a smile on his face. He glanced at me then at Noah then hus eyes went back to charli. This calmed me a bit. That he was there for me.

"yeah.. I'm his younger sister"
I said looking at my intertwined hands. I couldnt keep so much eye contact. It made me nervous.

"Ellie! You've met Noah!"
I heard Dixie say as she took a seat on the chair in front of me.
"yeah"
I said with a smile. I was very comfortable around Dixie since her and charli have been around for basically forever and they are like family to me.

"say hi to the vlog!"
I looked up and madi put a camera right in front of my face.

"hey there, sexy"
Dylan said, walking towards us with a smile

"Dylan I will fucking break your face"
Chase said angrily once he heard dylan, and they started running after each other.

Okay this getting to chaotic for me and I need a minute.

I stood up and walked as far as I can away from the scene