Chapter 9

Ellie could feel the headache. She felt like her head is gonna explode. She took a breath, trying to open her eyes.

"Ellie! Oh my God! She woke up"
Ellie winced at the voice. She didn't feel good.

"Ellie. Can you hear me?"
The tired girl nodded weakly. Her headache just keeps on getting worse every second.

Ellie slowly opened her eyes, trying her hardest not to cry at the pain.
"charli call mom! I'm getting Sarah and Norah from the Cafeteria"
Ellie closed her eyes again as she felt her brother's lips on her forehead. This is comforting and makes her feel a little better with the pain. Two seconds later, the warmness of her brother's lips on her forehead was replaced by the cold air as he ran out of the room

Ellie opened her eyes again. She could see charli standing next to the bed trying to call someone on her phone

Bed? What happened? Ellie had no idea. She looked around the room she was in and first thing she noticed are the light blue walls. The big TV screen hung on the wall opposite to her. And then the couches and armchairs.

It was obvious she's in a hospital. She's so familiar with a hospitals that she can just feel it without having to be told that she's in one.

Second thing she noticed was how much wires are connected to her body. A lot. She guessed it's mostly for nutrition and some for medication. She could also feel herself breathing into a nebulizer.

Nebulizers, inhalers, reliefers, and a lot of different other breathing helpers were just a nature to ellie. She's used them basically her whole life.

"Ellie. You're gonna be okay. I promise. Can you hear me? Can you nod?"
Charli was freaking out. She's never seen ellie like this. Ellie gave her a small nod and tried to smile.

Not even a second later, ellie heard a knock then a door opening. She smiled at the sight of her therapist and her lungs doctor.

LILHUDDY
@xlilhuddy
Keep ellie in your prayers guys. She really needs every prayer

CHARLI D'AMELIO
@charlidamelio
Ellie Hudson is one my closest friends and she's been there for me since I have started social media. She deserves so much good in her life. Please pray for her<3

ARWA HERE
who do you ship ellie with from tiktok?