Spring Day: Show Champion

On a very cold morning, we entered Paju A Studio for Show Champion. Since the camera and set crew were still setting up the stage, we had time to get the guys ready. Hobi is energetic as always and started acting goofy to cheer us up. I smiled, "Happy because you won?"

Hobi nodded, "Yes, especially since we couldn't be here for the broadcast."

I was working on Yoongi who, to no one's surprise, was asleep, despite my best efforts to keep him awake. When Hobi walked away, I saw him and Jimin with the trophy making an acceptance speech to ARMY. Eventually, Namjoon joined them. When I was finished, Yoongi looked at me and said, "You could've taken your time."

I laughed, "Other people need my attention as well."

Yoongi pouted at me, but he smiled afterward.  He joined everyone else on the set. Jungkook was the last one I was working on while Taehyung was being taken care of by Somi-unni. Even though she's two months pregnant and I told her that I would have no issue if she took a break, she wanted to work for as long as possible before she goes on bed rest. When they were done, we sat down and I asked her, "Do you have names for the baby yet?"

"Well, if it's a boy, we'll name him Minhoon. If it's a girl, we'll name her Namji," Somi-unni told me.

I smiled, "Either way, let me know if you need a babysitter. I'm sure Taehyung would take you upon it."

Every member of the staff laughed at that. We all know that Taehyung loves children and seeing him married with children is easy to picture. Then we heard the guys singing YB's "After Send You", but with some lyrics changed. I walked to them to get warmed up for the performance and Jungkook started to mess with Jin-oppa by putting the cup of the trophy on Jin-oppa's head. I laughed and said, "Kookie, please don't mess his hair up."

Jungkook lowered the trophy and smiled, "Ok, Noona."

Of course, Jungkook found other ways to mess with him. Taehyung even joined in. I shook my head laughing. Jin-oppa looked at me shocked and said, "Aren't you supposed to be on my side, Eunji?"

I looked at him with a smile and looked at Taehyung and Jungkook, "Behave, gentlemen, or no more Overwatch for the rest of the day."

They looked at me as if I cursed at them. Taehyung hugged me, "I'll be good, I promise."

I smiled, then Yoongi walked over to us and asked, "Can we go home?"

I shook my head, laughing, "We need to start filming."

Then the guys got in position and started the performance.

When it was all over, I heard voices as we were walking down the hallway. I knew it was Twice because Sana was saying, "Unni!"

I turned around to see Sana and Jihyo briskly walking toward me. I smiled, "Hello, ladies."

Sana smiled and said, "When will you choreograph for us? We would love to work with you."

I laughed, "Do you think your boss would let me walk through the front door?"

"Actually, he would love to work with you. He's mentioned it a few times," Jihyo told me.

I could feel Taehyung's eyes on me and I replied, "If the occasion ever arises, I would be happy to."

Jihyo smiled and said, "I'm sure Momo would love that. See you later, Unni."

I waved goodbye and they walked away. I looked at Taehyung and said, "Surely choreographing a dance for them wouldn't be too much, Puppy Taehyung?"

Taehyung nodded slowly, "I guess that's fine."

Yoongi chuckled, "Can't say no to him, can you?"

I laughed, "Are you one to talk?"

Yoongi looked away, "I have no idea what you're talking about."

Everyone laughed, then we left the building. Once we got home, Taehyung hugged me. I laughed, "I'm not leaving you, Taehyung. I wouldn't dream of it."

Then he hugged me tighter, but not enough to suffocate me. Then Yoongi said, "Alright, that's enough."

Taehyung pouted, but he let me go. We all retreated to our bedrooms, then I removed my contacts. Yoongi said, "Can I ask you a question?"

I smiled, "Sure."

"How would you feel about living in a place of our own?" Yoongi asked.

I looked in his direction and stared at him. I knew that I would have to move out of the dorm eventually, but I didn't think Yoongi would suggest it. Yoongi said, "I've been thinking about buying my own place for a while, but I wanted you there with me. Of course, I'll still have to stay at the dorm most of the time, but it would be nice to have space with just the two of us."

I smiled, "And for the guys to pop in every now and then?"

Yoongi sighed, then chuckled, "I suppose that's inevitable. So, what do you say?"

I smiled, "That would be great. Just let me know when."

Yoongi kissed me gently, then we went to bed.

And that's the chapter! Hello, everyone! I thank you all for your patience since the updates have been slow. Also, I'm excited about the upcoming chapters since these were some of my favorite comebacks from BTS. Another thing I'm excited about is the 4K Special is coming up and it's voting time! For those who are new, I list off ideas for the special and I let everyone vote for the idea they want me to write. The idea with the most votes will be the one I write. I pray you're doing well, staying safe and I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Here are the ideas for the 4K Special!

Eunji meets pre-debut TXT Yeonjun, Beomgyu and Taehyun

Eunji meets NCT Dream

Eunji meets BTOB

Mi Ho and Eunji have a girls' night out

Jin proposes to Mi Ho

Eunji's ex returns and Yoongi handles him