8K Special

EUNJI'S POV: 

I had all the guys gathered. They all looked confused as to why both Mi Ho-unni and I were waiting on them. Jungkook asked, "Are we in trouble, Noonas?"

We both chuckled, and I said, "No, you're not. We have you here because we decided to make a little competition."

Mi Ho-unni explained, "The premise is you will form two teams and do our makeup. Of course, we don't want to look like clowns, so Eunji will show you a makeup look that shouldn't be too hard to replicate. That's why there are notebooks and pencils in front of you."

They all looked down at the table, and Hobi said, "There are only 5 notebooks and pencils."

I smiled, "I'm glad you noticed. Jin-oppa and Yoongi will not be participating. They will be blind judges."

Yoongi gave me a skeptical look, "Why?"

"Because the winning team will spend a day with the Noona that they won with and whether it's me or Eunji, we will not be planning the event," Mi Ho-unni explained.

Jin-oppa and Yoongi looked scared, but everyone else looked excited. Jungkook asked, "So, the winning team can do anything with one of you?"

I nodded, "That's right."

Jin-oppa raised his hand, "So, you said that we'll be blind judges. How are you planning that?"

Both Mi Ho-unni and I lifted up blindfolds and earplugs. I grinned, "This way, neither of you will see or hear the progress."

Yoongi looked frightened, "You two really thought this through."

I nodded, "Now, I will show you the makeup look that you have to replicate. Take good notes, boys."

Hobi, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook picked up the notebooks and pencils and got ready to write. All of the makeup and brushes that I had were laid out including hand sanitizer since I was going to be using my fingers as well.

(A/N: Eunji is just showing them the female makeup look and keep in mind, Eunji will have similar products, not the same. Also, no fake lashes.)

While I was explaining slowly and pausing, I see that they were writing quickly. Once I was finished, Jimin looked surprised, "That was fast."

I smiled, "I usually take 5 minutes on my own makeup, but since I was showing you guys, it took 20 this time."

Yoongi chuckled, "That's why you are always done so fast."

"Now, I'm going to wash my face. While I do that, you pick teams. Jin-oppa, Yoongi, blindfolds and earplugs," I told them.

Mi Ho-unni gave them the blindfolds and earplugs for them to put on.

MI HO'S POV:

Once Eunji went to the restroom and Yoongi and Jin-oppa were blindfolded and temporarily deaf, Jungkook asked, "How are we going to pick teams?"

Namjoon said, "How about three of us do Eunji-noona and two of us do Mi Ho-noona?"

Mi Ho-unni smiled, "I like the idea. Now, who will be in what team?"

After a couple of rounds of gawi bawi bo, Jimin and Taehyung were with me, and Jungkook, Hobi, and Namjoon were with Eunji. Jimin said, "Say, who wants to do the eyes? That'll be the difficult part."