DNA MV Shooting Day 3

-EUNJI'S POV-

The next morning, I get up and do my regular morning routine. While I was finishing my yoga, I heard my phone ring. I touched the phone to answer it and said, "Hello?"

"Hello, Noona! Are you ready for today?" Jungkook asked.

I smiled, "Yes, Jungkook, I am. It's the last day and I want it to be great."

I finished my yoga routine and Jungkook asked, "Noona, is it true that Soo Ji-noona is going to be a stylist for the new group?"

I smiled because I knew it wouldn't take long for him to find out about that. I said, "Yes, it is true."

There was a small shout and then he said, "So I can see her more often then?"

I laughed, "Yes, but remember what we talked about."

"Don't worry, Noona. I won't try anything...yet," Jungkook answered.

I shook my head because I can imagine him grinning right now. I said, "I'll see you all on set and please don't cause too much trouble before I get there."

"Ok, Noona. We'll see you soon!" Jungkook replied, then hung up.

(Eunji's outfit of the day, but she's wearing flats instead of heels

(Eunji's outfit of the day, but she's wearing flats instead of heels.)

I picked up my keys, phone, gum and glasses since I didn't feel like wearing contacts today. I walked toward my car and got it started up. While I was driving, I received a call from Mi Ho-unni, "Hello?"

"Hey, you didn't pick up the coffee for the group, did you?" Mi Ho-unni asked.

"I was about to. Why?" I asked.

"There's no need. Minho-Oppa picked up the coffee," Mi ho-unni told me.

"Great! I need to thank him later," I told her.

I arrived on set and everyone was drinking their coffee of choice before everything happened. I saw Mi Ho-unni and I smiled at her outfit.

 I saw Mi Ho-unni and I smiled at her outfit

I said, "I guess we both decided to be bold."

Mi Ho-unni replied, "But of course. This comeback has more color this time.

Then Minho-Oppa arrived. I told him, "Thank you for picking up the coffee."

"It was no big deal. I was passing by the cafe anyway," he retorted.

Then he handed us a coffee each. Mine was a caramel latte while Mi Ho-unni was a vanilla latte. We smiled and Mi Ho-unni asked, "How are you still single when you remember what coffee we like?"

Minho-Oppa laughed, "I'm sure I'll meet the right woman someday."

Then it was time to get the guys ready. I was in charge of Yoongi and Hobi today. Yoongi was actually alert this time, which shocked me. I asked, "Who woke you up this time?"

"Jin-hyung with the assistance of the maknae line," Yoongi asked.

I gave him a look, "Tell me you didn't try to hurt them."

Yoongi smiled, "Don't worry. Your sons are completely unharmed."

Hobi chuckled, "Only because Jin-hyung was holding you the whole time."

I laughed, "Thank you, Hobi."

"Yes, thank you, Hobi," Yoongi said in a sarcastic tone.

"You're welcome," Hobi answered with a smile, obviously unbothered.

Once I was done with them, it was time for the filming to begin. We started with the intro of the music video which was Jungkook by himself. Hobi wasn't his usual energetic self, which didn't surprise me because he was filming for 3 days straight with everyone else. This is also the first time they have worked with a robot arm that held the camera. While they were dancing, I was amazed by the robot arm as it captured the dance at different angles. During the break, I heard Yoongi say, "Eunji-ah!"

I looked up and I could tell what he was asking for. I walked over to him and gave him a hug. He asked with a groan, "When can I come home?"

I laughed, "You'll come back soon enough."

I had to move because filming needed to resume. They filmed the dance a few more times and everyone was ready for it to be done. We had one more dance scene to film and it was the scene with the moon background. I smiled and said, "It looks beautiful."

Mi Ho-Unni smiled at me, "It does."

The guys filmed in this set and during the break, Jin-Oppa messed up his hair while he was playing around. I stepped in to fix it. I shook my head with a smile, "We're almost done, Jin-Oppa."

Jin-Oppa just gave me an embarrassed smile. When I was done, they had to continue filming. When it came to Jimin's part at the end when the camera is supposed to shake, everyone found it amusing. We had one more outfit change for the guys for the last scene. I helped Yoongi with his outfit even though his outfit was simple. Yoongi gave me a mischievous look and I shook my head chuckling, "No funny business. You need to film this last scene."

Yoongi pouted at me, but went along with it. They filmed the last scene a few times, then we were finished at last. Jimin smiled and said to me, "We're done, Noonas and Hyung!"

Minho-oppa nodded, "Finally."

Then Yoongi pulled me away to a more private area and began kissing me. I pulled away because I needed air. I said, "You've waited 3 days for this, didn't you?"

"Yes and I want to go home with you," Yoongi told me while he was kissing my neck.

I placed my hand on his right shoulder and said, "Won't the guys be looking for you?"

He gave me one more passionate kiss, then said, "You'll owe me when we're all done."

I smiled. Once we were able to clean up, we were able to go back to our homes. Before I left, Mi Ho-unni asked in a whisper, "You have a love bite on your neck."

I sighed, "Only Yoongi would leave a mark."

We both laughed and we went home.

And that's the chapter! Hello, everyone! I want to thank you all so much for reading my stories, voting and leaving comments. You're the reason I keep writing and want to continue writing. Now all of the BTS members are serving and they will be missed, but I anticipate their return. For the nest special, I will leave prompts for you to vote for and I will write the prompt that has the most votes. Have fun voting. I pray you're doing well, staying safe and I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Here are the prompts!

The results of Soo Ji's divorce and Eunji takes her out for karaoke and drinks to let off steam

Taehyung and Eunji dance a waltz

Eunji spends a day with IU

Soo Ji and Sulli formally meet all of TXT for the first time