4K Special: Yoongi vs Jongmin

-YOONGI'S POV-

I woke up without Eunji in bed with me. I know that Eunji can't sleep all day like me, but it wouldn't hurt if she stuck around a little longer. I got up and walked toward the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and took a shower. After cleaning up after myself and changing my clothes,

 After cleaning up after myself and changing my clothes,

(A/N: Imagine he's not carrying the bag.) 

I walked toward the kitchen. I see none other than my future wife, Eunji. She never takes the ring off unless she's taking a shower or dyeing our hair because she says that the ring rips the glove when she tries to put it on over it. Eunji was preparing breakfast for two, a regular cup of coffee and iced Americano. I kissed her cheek and said, "Good morning."

Eunji looked at me and smiled, "Good morning. Happy Birthday."

(A/N: I know his birthday has already passed, but better late than never.)

I smiled, "Is it here already?"

Eunji laughed, "Of course it is. Have you stopped counting the days now?"

"I haven't. My birthday is tomorrow," I told her.

Eunji chuckled, "Exactly. You'll be doing something for ARMYs tomorrow which is why I'm here to celebrate the eve of it with you."

Then she kissed me on the lips. When we pulled apart, I asked, "You're not worried about someone walking in on us?"

"Hobi and Namjoon are working on new music, Jin-oppa and Mi Ho-unni are out on a date, and the maknae line are grocery shopping under the watchful eye of Minho-oppa," Eunji explained.

I chuckled, "So that means we are free without anyone watching us for once?"

"Exactly," Eunji replied.

She gave me a peck on the cheek, then she placed breakfast with the coffee on the table.

I looked at the food and smiled, "What did I do right?"

Eunji laughed, then said, "Everything."