Jungkook Faints and Eunji Stays with Him Until He Sleeps

Here we are in Chile preparing the guys to perform for the second show. During our time here, people have been nothing but generous since we arrived and I couldn't be more grateful. While I was getting Jungkook ready, I noticed that he was not looking his best. I asked, "Are you sure you can perform? ARMY will understand if you sit this one out."

Jungkook shook his head, "There's no knowing when we will be back here. I want to perform my best while we're here."

I handed one of the coordi-unnis a fan, then I said, "I'll grab some bags of ice and a bottle of water. I'll be back."

Jungkook nodded, then I left the room. While I was gathering the ice and water, Yoongi walked toward me and kissed my forehead, "We're worried about him, too."

I gave him a small smile, "Thanks for telling me that. I thought I was the only one."

"No, you're just the first to be vocal about it," Yoongi explained.

I nodded, then walked back to Jungkook. I gave him the bottle of water and placed the ice on places where he was in pain and on his forehead. I told him, "You can give a great show, just don't hurt yourself. That is unless you want me to become a full Eomma."

Jungkook laughed, "You'll do it anyway."

Yoongi chuckled, "He's not wrong."

I gave a look that told Yoongi, "Are you trying to get smacked?", then he raised his hands in surrender. Once Jungkook stood up, it was time for the show. I heard Namjoon tell Jungkook not to overwork himself. The concert started and I was checking Jungkook even more than usual. Every break they would get was not long enough for him to recover. When the concert was finally over, I immediately grabbed Jungkook and said, "Young man, you are taking a shower and going to bed when we get to the hotel."

Jungkook was too exhausted to argue, so we packed up our stuff and went to the vans. Of course, the Styling Trinity rode in a different van than BTS for publicity's sake. My phone rang and I saw that it was Yoongi, "Hello?"

"Right now, he's sleeping. He hasn't said a word since we left," Yoongi told me.

"Thank you, Yoongi. Make sure he showers," I told him.

"Jimin volunteered for that job," Yoongi replied.

I chuckled, "I thought he would. See you at the hotel," I retorted.

We hung up, then Mi Ho-unni said, "He honestly scared me the entire night. I was ready to rip the costumes off of him regardless of how much they cost."

Minho-oppa nodded, "I almost carried him off the stage."

Mi Ho-unni looked at Minho-oppa, "You were ready to risk showing your handsome face on camera for the entire world to see?"

Minho-oppa chuckled, "It's not that they don't see my face on occasion during the vlogs anyway. Besides, all they would've seen was that I'll taller than Namjoon."

We laughed, then we reached the hotel. The guys already went inside to take care of Jungkook. We had to see to the packing of the equipment and wardrobe for the next location. Once that was done, I went to Jungkook's room, which thankfully was left unlocked for me thanks to Jimin. Jimin looked at me and asked, "Why can't you be my nurse?"

I chuckled, "If you do half of what your brother did, you may get your wish."

Jimin laughed, then I walked inside the room. Jungkook was laying down, but I could tell he was trying to fight sleep. I picked up a water bottle and poked a hole in the cap to put a straw inside. Jungkook looked at me and asked, "Are you an angel?"

I chuckled, "If you can make jokes, you're obviously doing better."

I handed him the water bottle and he started taking small sips. I looked at him and said, "You could've sat this performance, you stubborn bunny. You may be the Golden Maknae, but you're not invincible."

Jungkook looked at me and said, "I'm sorry, Noona. I worried you, my hyungs, and everyone else. If I'm not feeling well, I will make it known."

I nodded, "Please do. You scared everyone."

I ruffled his bangs and he chuckled. Once he drank all of the water, I said, "Well, I'm done scolding you. Good night."

"Noona, can you stay with me until I fall asleep?" Jungkook asked.

I smiled and nodded, "I will."

As Jungkook relaxes in his bed, I push his bangs out of his face. While I look at his face, the only thing on my mind is he may have gotten older, but he's still my Kookie.

And that's the chapter! Hello, everyone! Thank you so much for your patience while you wait for new uploads. The 7K Special is coming up and you know what time it is! For those who are new, every special I list off prompts for a special chapter and I leave you to vote for the one you want me to write. Have fun voting! I pray you're doing well, staying safe and I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Here are the prompts for the 7K Special!

Eunji meets her American friend in Anaheim

Eunji gets her wisdom teeth removed and Yoongi is with her while she is high on anesthesia

Eunji tries on her wedding dress and her mother cries tears of joy

Eunji surprises a trainee class in EXPG Studio and teaches the class "Blood, Sweat and Tears."