DNA Showcase

EUNJI'S POV:

So, today is the day of the showcase. Everyone is nervous, including Yoongi, so I stayed over at the dorm the day before with Mi Ho-unni to help the guys deal with the nerves. That morning, I woke up next to Yoongi. I smiled, "It's time to wake up, Yoongi."

He held me closer to him and sleepily groaned, "Just 5 more minutes."

I kissed his forehead, "We both know what happens if I give you 5 more minutes. Time to get up."

I get out of bed to do my morning yoga. When I finished, Yoongi got out of bed and went to the bathroom to wash up. I waited for him to finish, then I went in after him.

(A/N: Eunji's outfit of the day

(A/N: Eunji's outfit of the day.)

I walked out of the bathroom and Yoongi smiled at me, "Are you purposely trying to match me?"

I laughed, "Of course."

When we walked out of the bedroom, everyone was in the living room teasing Jin-oppa and Mi Ho-unni. I asked, "What is going on?"

"Well, soon, Jin-hyung will be a married man. His freedom will be gone!" Taehyung said in a laughing matter.

Yoongi chuckled, "You'll be fine, Hyung. Married life will be great for you."

Jin-oppa smiled, "See, someone besides Mi Ho is in my corner."

I asked, "Is everyone ready to go?"

Everyone nodded and we all left the dorm via the stairs. Jungkook laughed, "Just like old times, right, Noona?"

I smiled, "Yes, just like old times."

"And once again, Eunji, you'll be the death of my heels," Mi Ho-unni told me.

When we made it to the van, Taehyung and Jimin claimed my sides and said, "We got Noona!"

Yoongi sighed, "Some things never change."

Then Jin-oppa and Namjoon claim Mi Ho-unni's side with Hobi riding shotgun and Yoongi and Jungkook will sit in the back. With that out of the way, we entered the stretch van and were riding toward the venue. I was going through the set list and the makeup looks on my phone. Jimin asked, "Noona, do you still love us?"

I looked at Jimin and placed my hands on his cheeks, "Yes, I never stopped loving you guys."

Jimin smiled and Yoongi chuckled, "It was her idea to adopt all of you."

Before I could scold him, we made it to the venue. I could see the line of people waiting to get in and I said, "Well, we shouldn't keep ARMY waiting."

We walked to the backstage area and we started getting the guys ready. I was assigned to Yoongi to no one's surprise since he wanted it to be me. I asked, "Why me?"

"Because it's a special day and who else will keep me calm?" Yoongi told me.

I smiled, "Alright. Let's get you ready."