Eunji's First Vlive/Lunch with Hobi, Yoongi and the Maknae Line

(A/N: Eunji's outfit for the day

(A/N: Eunji's outfit for the day.)

I set up my camera so that the viewers could only see me from the waist up and my laptop was set up so I can see the viewer count and comments. I announced that I was doing a Vlive sometime ago, but with the Wings tour happening, I was busy. Now that we are in Chile and I have some time to myself, I started the Vlive and turned on the camera. I waited almost 5 minutes, then I saw that I had 1,000 viewers already. I said, "Wow, that was fast. I'll wait until I get about 5,000 viewers."

That happened even faster, then I said, "Hello, everyone! I am Park Eunji, makeup artist, hairstylist, and choreographer under Big Hit Entertainment. This is my very first Vlive and thanks for joining me."

I looked at the comments and one stuck out to me, "Do you speak other languages?"

I smiled, "I do, my native language is Korean, but I also speak Japanese, English, Mandarin, and Spanish. I learned Spanish just in time for the South American part of the tour."

Then I saw a comment that said, "Can you speak Spanish for us?"

I laughed, then said in Spanish, "Hello, everyone! I'm so glad you joined my Vlive and have fun!"

Then I saw a comment that said in English, "My son looks at me the way Jungkook looks at Eunji. So much love between them!"

I laughed, then said in English, "It does feel like we're mother and son sometimes. Then again, he was a teenager when we met, so we had plenty of time to build our relationship. I would adopt him, but I don't want to hurt his family like that."

I looked again and a comment said in Japanese, "What would it take to meet you in person?"

I answered in Japanese, "I want to do a dance workshop tour, but I'm not at a place where I can do that just yet. One day, I will."

Then I saw a comment that said in Korean, "Where is BTS?"

I responded in Korean, "They are currently resting and can not be bothered at the moment."

I personally find it annoying when someone asks where is BTS is, but I know that ARMY loves seeing them, so I can't blame them. Then I saw a comment that said in Korean, "We're here with Park Eunji! Be more respectful!"

I noticed that the comments were becoming angry and I put my hands up and laughed, "Relax, everyone. I don't take offense in ARMYs asking for BTS. I understand why you would want to see them."

Then I saw a comment in Mandarin saying, "Would you ever become a coach for a survival show?"

I replied in Mandarin, "I'm honestly not sure, but if I get the call and I like what the show represents, I might do it."

I looked down at the comments again and one said in English, "Do you have a bias in BTS?"

I replied in English, "I actually don't. The guys keep me both entertained and humble, so no bias."

I answered more questions and laughed more for an hour, then I heard a knock on the door. I asked, "Who is it?"

"It's us! We brought lunch!" By the voices, I knew it was Hobi and Yoongi.

I turned to the camera and said, "I have to go. Thank you all for joining my first Vlive. I will definitely do another one in the future. Until next time, Bye Bye!"

I cut off the stream and opened the door. Hobi and Yoongi walked in with different dishes on a wheeled table.

(A/N: For those who know the names of these dishes, please let me know

(A/N: For those who know the names of these dishes, please let me know.)

I smiled, "I appreciate this, but you know we can't eat this all at once."

Hobi grinned, "I know. That's why the maknae line should be coming soon."

Then I heard another knock. I knew it was Jimin, so I said, "I'll get it."

I walked to the door and opened it. Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook walked in with smiles. I asked, "What has you three so entertained?"

"We watched your Vlive, Noona or can I call you Eomma?" Jungkook asked, still grinning.

I laughed, then Yoongi said with a sigh, "Don't even think about it unless you want me to age prematurely."

I laughed, then sat down with the guys enjoying the food. I smiled, "This is delicious! Who paid for all this?"

Hobi grinned, "Yoongi-hyung. He was insistent."

I smiled and kissed Yoongi on the cheek, "You're a wonderful man. If you don't know that by now, I will remind you every day until you believe it."

I didn't have to look at the maknae line to know they were gushing. Taehyung groaned, "Where is our camera when we need it?"

Jimin shook his head with a smile, "Some things are better remembered without recording."

We continued to eat until we couldn't eat another bite. I wasn't able to finish everything, but I was able to sample everything. The guys were able to finish the rest. I said, "One would think you haven't eaten in years."

Hobi laughed, "The food was really good."

I nodded, then Jimin said, "Eomma, I can't move anymore. Can I stay with you?"

Before I could say anything, Jungkook gave Jimin a playful glare, "I'll stay with Eomma."

Taehyung got between them and grabbed their shoulders, but not hard enough to hurt them, "Gentlemen, she's my Eomma as well. Why don't we all stay?"

I looked at Yoongi and noticed that he looked ready to drop. It was obvious that they were joking, but we all knew that they would call him Appa just to annoy him. Hobi said with a smile, "Well, it's official. You have three sons together. Congratulations."

Yoongi looked at me and said, "Just dye my hair gray right now. What's the point in prolonging the inevitable?"

I laughed and said, "We'll see what happens in the next comeback."

And that's the chapter! Hello, everyone! I thought I would try something different since around this time, BTS was doing The Wings Tour. I had so much fun writing this chapter and I honestly can not wait for comes next. Also, I've been listening to Butter nonstop! I pray you're doing well, staying safe and I hope you enjoyed the chapter!