7K Special

EUNJI'S POV:

Here I am in the car with Yoongi and Minho-oppa is driving. I set up an appointment to have my wisdom teeth removed because they have been bothering me and I don't want to suffer eating food during the wedding. I said to Yoongi, "You didn't have to come with me."

"It's fine. Besides, once you leave the office, someone will have to escort you into the apartment," Yoongi told me.

Yoongi and I lived in our own apartment for a while. Of course, due to his schedule, he stays at the dorm the vast majority of the time, but I don't mind. I get to practice cooking more and I get some time to myself, except when the maknae line calls asking to come over. When we reached the orthodontist, I sat in the waiting room with Minho-oppa. Yoongi decided to wait in the car because if he was recognized there with me, Dispatch would have a field day. Minho-oppa said, "I'm sorry that he couldn't be here with you."

I shook my head with a smile, "It's ok."

Then my name was called. I followed the dental assistant to the orthodontist. I walked into the office and the orthodontist was one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. She could easily be an actress. I bowed and said, "Good afternoon."

She smiled and said,  "Good afternoon, Eunji-ssi. I am Dr. Lim Chae Soo. I will be overseeing your procedure."

I asked, "Will it be painful?"

"During the process, no because you will be unconscious during the procedure. Afterward, there will some pain and a learning curve on how to eat without wisdom teeth," Dr. Lim explained.

I nodded, "Alright. I'm ready when you are."

Dr. Lim smiled, "If you'll follow me..."

YOONGI's POV:

I primarily waited in the car listening to music and watching videos of Eunji entertaining the maknae line. I've noticed that how she interacts with each of them is different. With Jimin, she's always reminding him that he doesn't need to change his appearance for anyone and proceeds to pinch his cheeks even though they're not as chubby as they used to be. With Taehyung, he would share with her a very crazy idea while letting her play with Yeontan and she would find a way to make the idea work for his benefit. With Jungkook, she's a complete Eomma and Jungkook takes complete advantage. He will do things that would annoy the rest of us, but Eunji will either scold him gently or stroke his hair to calm him down and he eats up the attention like candy. I laughed, then I heard the car door open. I was in the passenger seat, then I saw Eunji is being placed in the back seat. Eunji looked at me and asked in a groggy tone, "Yoongi-ah, when did your face become so small?"

I looked at Minho-hyung in a questioning manner and he smiled, "She's still heavily medicated from the procedure.  The doctor said that she'll be like this for a few hours."

I looked at Eunji in shock who was reaching for my face and squeezing my cheeks which I admit hurts because she was practically pulling them. She pouted and said, "Bring chubby Yoongi back! I miss him!"

I gently removed her hands and I said, "I'll sit in the back seat with her."

Minho-hyung nodded, then I moved to the back seat. During the ride, Eunji played with my hand and said, "How can your hands be so big? You and Taehyung could cover my entire head."

I chuckled, "Would you rather I have Jimin's hands?"

"No, his hands suit him, even though he hates how small they are. That's why I let him celebrate the fact that my hands are smaller than his. Jimin doesn't need to change himself! He's already a cutie!" Eunji explained.

I am trying my hardest not to laugh, then she said, "Hey, let me adopt Lee Jihoon. You two practically look alike and you two would make great music together."

I shook my head, "You might as well adopt Twice while you're at it."

"That's not a bad idea! Then, I could teach you guys how to not be so awkward around girls your age," Eunji replied.

I coughed in order to cover a laugh, "That would not work. JYP would have a heart attack if you took Twice."

Eunji nodded, "That's true."

Then she laid her head on my shoulder, "I'm glad I decided to work for Big Hit Entertainment. I was able to find you again. Don't you ever leave me."

I smiled at that statement, "Never. I'll be marrying you after all."

"Good. Appa would have your head otherwise," Eunji told me.

Once we reached the apartment, I thanked Minho-hyung and helped Eunji inside. I moved her to the bedroom and she fell on the bed in no time. Eunji looked at me and said, "Yoongi, if we have children, we'll be the coolest parents ever."

I smiled, then kissed her forehead, "Yes, we definitely will."

And that's the special! Hello, everyone! I'm sorry for the long wait. My place is currently having the wall and ceiling repaired and I'm living with a relative temporarily. It's alright because once I get back into the groove of things, updates will be regular again. We'll continue with the concert tour after this. I pray that you're doing well, staying safe and I hope you enjoyed the special!