Cuddling

Rantaro's pov:

I walked into mine and Kiyo's apartment after visiting my sisters, I took off my shoes and went into our shared bedroom to see Korekiyo. When I opened the door I saw something I had never seen before.

Korekiyo was in the bed, wearing his pyjama shirt and shorts, hugging onto part of the covers like he was holding onto someone. I knew he gets lonely whenever I'm not here for a day or two, though I've never seen him like this... I wish he would hug me like that.

"Don't leave..." I heard him whisper, it seemed like he was sleep talking.

Is it normal to pretend the bed covers are a real life person?

I take a photo of him like that for black mail when he refuses to let me take him to see our friends and then sit next to him and mess with his hair until he wakes up. I like Korekiyo's hair, it's a really pretty colour that I don't see a lot and it's really long and soft so it's perfect to play with and he likes it too so I can just braid his hair whenever I want.

"Taro?" Korekiyo said, I thought he was sleep talking again though then I looked down to see he was awake.

"Hello Kiyo."

He wrapped his arms around my waist and then went back to sleep and I could still play with his hair.

Amaguji Bookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें