🐚🐚🐚

I have my own pronouns headcanons for the characters so don't get mad when I use he/him for Miu.

Beach!!!

"Y'all have big tits." Miu said, as he and Kiibo came up to Tsumugi's house in his Lamborghini, where Tsumugi, Angie and Kaede where there wearing bikinis and swim suits.

"Tits! Tsumugi has big ones! Nyahaha!" Angie said.

"Angie no."

Miu, Kiibo and everyone who was at Tsumugi's house got into the Lamborghini and drove off to the beach to meet everyone else and sung Miu's songs from the radio on the way.

"TAKE YOUR SHIRT OFF."

"AND SPIN IT AROUND."

"YOU GOT YOUR STUNNER SHADES ON."

"AND YOUR DANCING AROUND."

"SO PUT YOUR HANDS UP."

"YEAH, TO THE BREAK-DOWN."

"SO TAKE YOUR SHIRT OFF."

"T-T-TAKE YOUR SHIRT OFF."

They finally arrived at the beach, where the rest of the group was.

"HEY THOT." Yelled Ouma.

"WHAT'S UP SMOL BEAN." Miu yelled back.

Everyone was wearing bathing suits and playing in the sand. Rantaro was tying up Korekiyo's hair in pig tails and then they went to build a sandcastle.

"It's finished Kiyo, we just need seashells to decorate it."

"Seashells are so gorgeous. Such a beautiful part of humanity."

Korekiyo and Rantaro went around the beach, collecting seashells together and it lasted for hours and hours.

"I like seashells I want more." Korekiyo said.

"Ok baby you can have all the seashells you want."

They then both eventually put the seashells on the sandcastle and it looked pretty.

"Yay Kiyo we did it."

But then.....

"NISHSISHI." Kokichi said, kicking down their sandcastle when they went to get strawberry icecream.

Unluckily for Ouma, they both came back just as he was finishing jumping up and down on the sand and crushing all of the shells that were on the castle.

"Kokichi." Korekiyo said, handing Rantaro his icecream. "Do you like seesaws?"

Kokichi then knew he should run.

- 1 Hour later -

"Splash splash!" Angie laughed as her, Tenko and Himiko played in the water.

"Stop splashing Himiko! I've never seen a female be so degenerate before!"

"Because I'm also a boy, I'm bigender Tenko!"

"AYO TITLESS, USE YOUR MAGIC TO MAKE ME MORE ICECREAM."

"Nyeh, ok."

And they all played in the beach and caused a ton of chaos and somehow burned down the ocean.