a/n

Amaguji book was created by k0rkxxx on wattpad on 18th October 2020.

On May 3rd 2021, the book went on break so author could focus on other works reads and then was updated slowly until August 29th 2021 when I, the author, went on a hiatus on wattpad until October 15th 2021, after 1 year of writing.

After this, k0rkxxx decided many chapters were bad (since writer did not have as good English when the book was first created) and many were deleted, leaving 29/57 left.

I, K0rkxxx is now rewriting the book, and after that is complete he then will start adding more chapters. Just like he did when the book was first created.

The only reason for any breaks on the book was due to stress. No hatred towards the readers. Many requests for the book were sent and feeling the need to write more and more since so many people are reading what you create is hard, especially during random switches of writers block.

Many people have been confused about what's been happening with this book and why so many other books were deleted as well. I hope this clears most of the things up.

Thank you.

From the biggest, bestest, most famous author in the world with more fans than j.k Rowling, k0rkxxx.