After care

Korekiyo Shinguji. I can't keep my dirty mindedness a secret anymore.

"Please baby, let me fuck you rough and hard." I whispered into his ear whilst we were positioned on the red velvet sheets of the bed, as I softly stroked his member.

"Please do, daddy."

I removed my boyfriends clothes, he looked so sexy, I can already feel my pants getting tighter..

My darling turned red, he looked as if he felt embarrassed.

"Darling, is anything the matter?" I whispered into his ear - Boyfriends are meant to make their boyfriends happy, I can't fuck my boyfriend unless he's completely happy with it, otherwise I've failed as a partner.

"My body doesn't look as I would like it to, and to say that someone who takes place as such a beautiful part of humanity is seeing it."

"Baby, who told you that? Your body is prettier than anyone else's I've ever seen."

"Miu and my sister have told me so numerous times."

"Baby, don't listen to them, Miu and your sister talks useless shit." I said, preparing red rope to tie up and restrain my boyfriend to the bed.

"But, I still don't want to see myself.."

And that's why, Korekiyo was blind folded and tied up in red rope.

Seeing him like that turned me on more than ever, I couldn't hold myself back if it would kill me to.

I grabbed the bottle of lube from under the bed and started to prep my sexy prince.

I entered with one finger, then two and then three, going faster and faster each time. I love how tight he is around me, oh my fucking god he's perfect.

Then I lubed up my dick, 13 inches, I started going at a slow pace and then went faster and faster after he slowly nodded his head, telling me to do so.

(Ik that's unrealistic I'm just a whore)

"N-ngh~"

"Don't hold back your moans sweetie I want to hear you scream and moan my name, you know how sexy that would be, don't you?"

"Yes, daddy."

I carried on, and he did as I said and moaned, those sweet, loud, lewd moans.

"A-ah~. Daddy, f-fuck a-ah~ harder, HARDER DA- AH~ DDY HARDER AH~"

"Good boy, Kiyo. You're such a lovely, precious boy, I love it when you behave so well for me, and obviously in return I have to reward you..."

He was screaming my name as I thrusted deeper, hitting his spot.

"RANTARO F-FUCK A-AH~~~"

The blind fold went down a little bit, revealing his eyes for a split second before I lifted it back up for him. His eyes were rolled back as I fucked him harder, and harder, and harder, and harder. The sight of him in this state is so fucking sexy I can barely contain myself.

{I relly sorry about what this said before I edited it. I forgot he wear blind fold at first.}

"R-ngh~-Rantaro, I'm gonna cum."

"I'm close too..."

I came inside of him, he came all over the bed. Yummy milkies to have with cereal the next morning yum yum. 😋😋

Being horny is the best.

I took off my lovers blind fold, we were both panting loudly.

"I'm really sorry if I was too rough, Kiyo." I said, I was worried that I broke his legs again.

"D-don't worry Rant-..aro, I'm fine."

"Are you sure? Do you want me to run you a bath? And would you prefer to have me clean up now or bath with you and clean up afterwards?"

"I'd like to bath with you."

"Yes, of course."

As I said, I ran him a bath. Moments like these are precious. We'd just gone from one of our most lustful experiences yet, and then we were set on taking care of each other, just like the time when we had first met. Moments like these made me realise how much I needed Korekiyo Shinguji in my life, and how much I loved him.