Chapters 1-7

I got the notification that this was ready last night, and I am so excited!!! I can't wait to see the story from Cassian and Nesta's points of view. 

It feels so odd for me since I haven't read any actual content with my Night Court dwellers, all I've read is fanfiction so my brain hasn't fully processed that this isn't fanfiction, and in fact is the real deal

~No Spoiler Section~

It's pretty good so far! I don't know yet where the rest of the story is going, but I am so excited. I don't love Nesta, but I don't hate her either. I would support her in an argument with anyone else though, except maybe Cassian. Her behavior is very infuriating, as usual, but I can see her redemption arc coming. I encourage you all to read this book, even if you don't like Nesta. You can enjoy the Cassian parts until she becomes a bit better. 

There are more uses of the f-word than there were in Feyre's POV, and they were used only for pretty intense situations, so I'm kinda confused. it seems kinda unnecessary. Because with Nesta and Cassian they're just being thrown around. Maybe they just swear more than Feyre did. 

~Spoiler Section~ YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

pls leave if you haven't read chapters 1-7

really, I would hate to spoil this for you

Why hasn't Azriel talked yet? I need to know. Did something happen, is something wrong with him? It is bothering me so so much I need to know if he's okay and happy and if he's been drinking enough water and ahhhhhh Sarah I need to know. 

I'm so glad that Feyre has finally seen that they can't just let Nesta continue like that. Good for you Feyre. 

Also- what happened between Amren and Nesta? I feel like it may have been a lover's spat... or am I crazy? There have been no details so far, but I really want to know what happened. If it's a lover's spat, I think I may just explode. If it's not, I really want to know, because they seemed to have a pretty good friendship and I feel like there aren't that many things that could ruin it. 

I'm surprised Rhys tells Cassian so much about his sex life. I mean... wow. Didn't expect that, but I'm totally here for it. 

Grammarly is telling me that my tone is worried. OF COURSE I'M WORRIED MY BABY AZRIEL HASN'T TALKED AND I'M 12% INTO THE BOOK-

I will calm down now. And go back to reading. See you after breakfast and my next couple of chapters.