Chapters 20-33

Something happens in one of these chapters that makes me so happy. 

~Non-Spoilery Section~

The plot finally begins to rise. Both the action/adventure part and the romance part, though I am a bit disappointed in the romance part. It's moving too fast and not giving me enough satisfaction. But something happens in Chapter 21 that made me squeal, so you have to look forward to that!

I'm thinking about this a few days after I typed the last paragraph and I can honestly think of no significant thing that happened. 

~Spoiler Section YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED~

please leave if you haven't read chapters 20-23

I would hate to spoil it for you

giving you time to leave...

srsly I'm starting off with a huge-ass spoiler so leave

FEYRE'S PREGNANT!!! I'm so happy!!! I literally squealed with happiness when I found out. Rhys will be a daddy, Feyre will be a mommy, Nesta and Elain and Mor will be aunties, and Cassian and Azriel will be uncles, and that just makes me so damn happy!!

Also-- Nesta imagining a threesome with Azriel and Cassian has scarred me for life. Gee, Nes, is one Illyrian not enough for you? 

But I really love how Azriel's cheekiness and character are showing more now, it makes me love him so much more! 

Now that I'm thinking a bit more logically, I'm not really liking the book. All they're doing is having sex or masturbating. Where is the point of the book? Where? I don't think Cassian and Nesta even love each other. All they need is 'release'. How freaking horny are fae? 

I'm tired of how ferocious Nesta is made out to be. It's really freakin annoying. 

Rhysand is losing his coolness. All they do is have sex. 

I HAVE FOUND MY ANSWER. 

all fae do is have sex or masturbate because they're so horny they can't control it

this book so far in 5 words-

smut with barely a plot. 

I'll see you next time.