Feyre's PTSD

We all know that after Under the Mountain, Feyre suffered from severe PTSD. She would wake up every night after nightmares and puke her guts up. 

Tamlin, the man who claimed to love her kept pretending to sleep whenever this happened, even though we all know he was awake and just ignoring the woman he loves having a nightmare and hurling her guts up. He just neglected Feyre's trauma because 'he needed some time to get over it'. I mean, get over what? Feyre's the one who went to hell and back to prove she loved Tamlin, and all the faeries Under the Mountain. While Tamlin. Just. Sat. There. It's infuriating. 

Rhysand, on the other hand. Even though he had no *known* obligation *wink wink* to hold Feyre's hair back, to comfort her, when she was traumatized, he did it anyway. We all know why he did it, but from Feyre's perspective, he really didn't have to. Tamlin did, but he didn't. My darling didn't, but he did. See the differences there? 

Rhysand is the man we all deserve, while Tamlin is the man Ianthe deserves. They were friends in their childhood. Go figure. Tools attracting tools since the beginning of time. 

AND, this isn't about Rhysand or Tamlin, but Mor. Mor's favorite color is red. She wore blue the first time she met Feyre, because she knew Feyre hated that color. If this isn't friendship, I don't know what is. While Ianthe, Feyre's 'companion' or whatever, got red flower petals for the wedding even when she knew Feyre hated the color. 

ONE MORE AND, this is about Lucien. I know the fandom isn't on best terms with him, but I kind of like him. He was my favorite character in the first book, and even though he messed up in the second one, the third book kind of had his redemption. He should have gotten Feyre out, in ACOMAF, but he didn't because him and Tamlin weren't on friend terms, or even on the same level, so he was, in a way, frightened of Tamlin. I know he wanted to get Feyre out, but he was too scared of what his High Lord would do to him if he did. This is another flaw of Tamlin's. He wants to maintain a hierarchy in his court, while Rhys lives next to some of his court, and his Inner Circle members are comfortable enough with him to joke with him, shoot friendly insults, etc. etc. Tamlin rules by instigating fear, while Rhys wants to be on friendly with his court, so they obey him because they want to, not out of fear. Cassian, Azriel, Mor, and Amren, all of them would have gotten Feyre out if Rhysand was torturing her like that. That would, obviously, never happen, but I know they would have if it did. 

That's all for this chapter! 

Here's a nice thought to cheer you up if you're really ticked off at Tamlin right now. 

I feel bad for the poor sucker who's going to end up dating Feysand's daughter. First off, Rhysand. I don't think he's going to make it easy for him. He'd be like, ten times the dads of this world. And then, Cass, Az, and Nesta. Dear god, I really feel bad for him. Feyre, Mor, Elain, and Amren would be like the after date chats. But if any boy ever broke her heart... honey, it was nice knowing you. 

Someone please make a fanfic out of that. I'd totally read it. 

Anyway, byeeeee!