Feyre's Choice

So this chapter is pretty self-explanatory, and you can probably guess what my points are going to be. So. 

Tamlin, Tamlin, Tamlin. Did no one ever teach you that the best way to stay in a woman's heart is to not be bossy? And let her have a choice in her life? Because it's her life? Hers? Not yours? He literally kept her locked up in a house because he thought that was safest for her. Does he not realize that she now has the powers of all the High Lords and she is probably more powerful than him, even with, like, 300+ years less of training? Well, maybe not better than him yet, but almost as good as him. He kept her locked up in that house, and in ACOWAR, he wanted to do it again but didn't want to risk losing her. But he wanted to. We all know he did. 

And my darling, on the other hand. Everything was her choice with Rhysand. He wouldn't let or not let her do anything, he's not the one who gets to decide that. She does. In ACOWAR, after she was back from the Spring Court, she expected Rhysand to shut down her idea of doing something (I forgot what, but it was dangerous). She had been around the tool so much that she thought darling Rhysand would stop her from doing something and take away her choice. He obviously wouldn't want her to, but in the end, it was her choice, not his. 

Also I want you guys to check out illyriantremors on Tumblr. They write a bunch of stories from Rhysand's perspective, and I binged them all recently and it was AMAZING! They capture Rhysand's personality so well, SJM might as well have written it. 

I'm running out of Tamlin's faults (shocking, I know), so feel free to suggest some to me! I have 2 more at this point, and I would love to hear some of your ideas!

-xoxo,

Tessa.