Priorities

This is about when Feyre came back from the Night Court (aka my home in spirit) and when she came back from the Spring Court. 

When Feyre came back from Rhysand, Tamlin was glad she was there and comforted her for like half a second, and then he wanted to know everything she saw when she was there. His priorities are seriously out of whack. The woman you "love" has just come back from the home of your enemy, and instead of comforting her and talking with her, you would rather ask her questions about the Night Court. Priorities, man. I mean, male. lol

Meanwhile, when Feyre got back from the Spring Court, the first thing Rhysand did was kiss her, then he took her to their room and they talked. Feyre asked if he wanted to know what she'd learned when she was there, but obviously, his answer was no, he didn't, he'd rather spend time with his mate after a while of separation. This equals good male, the love we all deserve in our lives. I really, truly believe y'all should find a Rhysand for yourselves. You deserve it. Tamlin equals bad male, the man only Ianthe deserves. 

On a side note, I cannot wait until A Court of Silver Flames comes out in February! The date was pushed back because of COVID, which is just one more thing on my long list of "Why I Hate COVID So Much". I know many people have mixed feelings about Nesta, but I think she deserves a chance to explain herself. Comment any theories you have, because anything is possible until the book comes out!

I think that's all for this chapter. I really need y'all to tell me more faults of Tamlin, because I'm scouring the things I highlighted in my recent reread of the series and I can't find anything else. Oh my goodness, when I typed this, I kid you not, an idea came into my head. Stay tuned!

Also, if you're a Hunger Games fan, I would urge you to check out my Hunger Games fanfiction, (https://www.wattpad.com/story/225749822-we-can-be-better-the-86th-hunger-games), which is pretty amazing, if I do say so myself. That's my focus now, and why I don't update this on a regular basis because I'm busy with that and school. 

See you next time!

-xoxo,

Tessa.