New Job

(I'm not creative with chapter titles)

I felt myself shaking in front of the meeting room door. This was nerve-racking. I finally get the nerve and knock. A simple come in rang through and I entered. Hawks sat with his feet up on a desk looking over some paperwork on a desk.

"You're 2 minutes late" he looked up and we locked eyes. He just stared until I felt my nervousness come rushing back and cover my face with my hood.

"Sorry sir, I didn't mean to" I hurry into a seat in front of his desk.

He angled himself to look at me past his feet, "so miss (L/N) you are just looking to work here in the office?"

I nod, "I was recommended your agency... though I don't think it is because of my skill.."

He chuckled setting his feet on the floor, "I read your file and you're more than qualify but I see what you mean. With wings like that, you could benefit from becoming my sidekick"

"I'm sorry sir I am only looking office. My wings are...not strong. They get in the way mostly" I admit

His face seemed to fall, "It says here you went to UA and were admitted to the hero course"

"You'll see I transferred to general studies my last year" I point out

"Well if the office is what you want then I guess that's how it'll be. But I do want you to enlist in training with me"

I flinch, "That's not part of the job description"

"It's not but I need a training buddy and someone with wings is preferable" He motions to our wings

"I can't even fly sir...I haven't used them in years"

"You'll learn quickly. You'll be admitted to the filing department in the memo group. And on Wednesday I will see you in the 3rd-floor gym at 10"

I nod slowly and get up.

"You sure you don't wanna be a sidekick?"

"I'm sure sir"

I settled into the office well. On some occasions I had some issues, mostly dealing with my wings in the cubicle. I worked hard and it had come to Wednesday. I head into the gym looking around to see Hawks pulling off his jacket.

"Um, Sir I'm here"

"Ah! So you are. Gets get started then chickadee" he smiled turning around to me, "let's get started with some stretches"

I did some basic stretches when he suddenly came over.

"Sit down" I do so and he sat in front of me spreading his legs.

I followed his lead and he pulled my hands making me stretch forward. We switched after about 20 seconds. Next, he had me place my feet together in the butterfly pose and moved behind me. His hands pressed on my thighs making me stretch more.

"Now on your back", he ordered.

I followed feeling awkward. I can't overthink this, he is just helping me stretch.

He lifted one of my legs straight up with his hand in the crook of my knee. He continued making sure with each stretch he did equal time for each side.

I blush as he set a hand on my shoulder while having my hip twist overseeing his hand on my lower hip arguably between what is my thigh and ass. He stared into my eyes as he continued the stretch his wings blocking out the lights above us.

"Calm down, this is just stretching" he chuckled

"I-i know. Just a bit intimate" I chuckle

"Trust me, you gotta get comfortable cause we are just getting started" he switched legs.