Secrets

Work went on fairly well. Despite having to come in to work WITH Hawks. But it all went fine. When it came to practice time he was also very helpful. We worked some weights and started some flapping exercises.

With us coming to work together by lunch there was a post online about it. Work wasn't so bad. Only one new thing.

"Please?" He whined

"Hawks no"

"Hawks yes?"

"No"

"Its 1 event though"

"Im not a model"

"But you could be. Come on"

At this point, he was following me around the office like a lost puppy. He was trying to get me to join him on some models-only event.

Hawks was like a child receiving affection for the first time. He was constantly trying to get my attention and get subtle touches. He was desperate for attention most of the time; any time we spent was him trying to get as close as possible to me. I'd call it annoying if it wasn't for the fact that I actually kind of liked the attention. Something in me told me to keep close to him.

"Fine, we can skip the event... but then can I come over?"

I think it over. If it got me out of the situation of comparing myself to literally dozens of models sure, "Fine"

His wings fluffed as a small chirp left his throat, "Perfect! Then I'll see you on Friday!" He finally left his office leaving me to my work.

Once Friday came around Hawks once again spent the day crowding me for attention. That was until we were called into HR.

"So. From my understanding, you two are causing a disturbance in the office" Pat read over the report

"No ma'am, Hawks has been following me around everywhere" I defend myself

"Wow, way to throw me under the bus. I can't help it. I think we should move her office next to mine" Hawks chipped in

"Sir, you do realize her department requires her to work with a team, whom of which you have been scaring off" Pat pinched the Bridge of her nose

"Well, why are they all men? I think we need more women in the office" Hawks crossed his arms

"We don't hire by gender but by experience and resume. Plus you are the one who hired them all cause they are VERY capable people"

"Damn my past self" Hawks pouted in his chair

"I am willing to arrange something though" pat smiled. I look confused while she smiled, "(Y/N) can be in charge of all the type work. Your team will do the brainstorming and you just get everything down"

"That's not fair!" I hop up from my seat

"Life isn't fair. To be honest I was going to do this anyway but now I kill 2 birds with one stone" Pat adjusted her desk.

Hawks POV

I couldn't wipe the smile off my face watching her set up her desk. She was literally right outside my office now. She wasn't the happiest but she'd adjust. If she hated it that much then I'd talk to Pat.

The workday finished and I was giddy to go back to her place again. I followed her out of the office and she pulled out her keys.

"Do you wanna ride with me? Or just meet there?"

"I'll ride" it was odd thinking about 2 winged people getting into a car, "You know it would be so much easier if you just fly everywhere" I roll my eyes.