Awkward 🍋

Damn paperwork. It was boring as hell. A knock on the door made it harder to refrain from slamming my head on my desk.

"Come in" I shout ready to recieve the next stack of paperwork.

I look up to be pleasantly surprised by my white winged angel, "Hey Keigo..." I heard the soft click of the door lock, "Um...I wanted to talk"

"Sure, what's up dove?"

"Remember the other night when you came over?" She strutted towards my desk

"Yeah?"

"I wanted...well...we never got the chance to..." her face flushed straddling my lap

I felt even more confused before her fingers found her shirt buttons. It was my turn to flush seeing the red lingerie poke out from underneath.

I swallowed thickly, "Wanted to?"

"Keigo...I need you" she bit her lip meeting my eyes.

Those eyes were my downfall. The pleading look in them made every bit of restraint I had snap.

My hand found the nape of her neck pulling her down to meet my lips. She was so warm and sweet. She was like melted Carmel on my lips.

Cloths were peeled off until I felt like I couldn't take it anymore. I had to taste more of her.

I swiped at the desk mostly clearing everything to the floor. That was a problem for the future me. In the present I wasn't going to let anything stand in my way as I laid her back on my desk. I pulled off her bottoms in one piece before sitting back on my chair to admire her laying out infront of me.

I wanted to enjoy every second of this. Every moment and reaction she has until she was begging for me.

I pulled her legs to the edge so I could hold her leg kissing up it. Inch my inch kissing sweet pecks with others being wet kisses that sometimes left love marks in their wake.

I drank up every pant and moan she gave me. I finally made it close to where she ached for me only to set her leg on my shoulder and continue the same treatment to her other inner thigh.

The leg on my shoulder urged me trying to pull me into her but it was almost cute feeling the little strength she had against me.

I finally finished my teasing moving where she wanted me most. My fingers separated her lips and I leaned in flicking my eyes up to stare into her pleading ones.

My alarm sounded loudly. I groaned sitting up rubbing my face before insuing my wrath on the alarm slamming the snooze button.

A fucking wet dream. Of course the alarm stopped it at the best part. I turned off my alarm and cringed at the feeling in my boxers. I need a shower.

My eye twitched. This interview was going on forever. I always hated these. Some questions weren't even appropriate to ask. First I have to wake up early for this disturbing the first wet dream I've had in forever now I had to deal with the most invasive questioning.

"Rumor has it you have a girlfriend now, is this true?" The lady asked excitedly

"Huh? Well ya" I shrug off the question.

"And what is she like to have attracted the number 2 hero?"

I shift uncomfortably, "Well uh, she's really sweet. She has a great personality. She is even supportive of me being a hero even if that means we can't see eachother as often" I smile a little to myself

"We hear she also has wings?"

"Yes but that has nothing to do with our relationship. I like her for her wings or not"