Forgive Me

(Um. This story is insane. Sometimes I have to ask myself...WTF? Anyway this chapter is a bit intense. Tw I guess. Tell me if I got the intensity right in the comments if you can xD)

I woke up to another call. The issue here is the call was from Pat.

"Hello?"

"I need you to come in so we can discuss a modeling opportunity"

"Can't we phone it out?"

"No, you need to come in because this is serious. I want to know you're paying attention to what I say"

I groan but agree. The work day was nearly over and my hangover not as bad.

I dressed in my casual clothes heading out. I could surprise (Y/N) after my meeting. I'd love to surprise her maybe even grab her something to drink if I have time.

I made it to my agency and headed straight into Pat's office to get this done ASAP.

"So what's up" I flop into the chair infront of her desk

"I talked to the PM Specialist who has been in contact with one of our supporters. Do you remember M-wear?"

"Sure, they are the mutant clothing company. I've modeled for them a lot. I'm guessing I have another modeling thing with them?"

"Actually both of you. They want both you and (Y/N) for their new birds of paradise collection"

I didn't like the idea of people seeing her, she could be dragged through the mud if she was recognized.

Pat rolled her eyes tapping her desk, "Stop worrying. I can see it on your face. I already talked to them. Her face wouldn't be shown. Also they have feather dyes they would like to use on her wings"

"Dyes?"

"They want them to be a rainbow with lots of blues and greens. Her white wings are perfect. It's like a blank canvas. The dyes would wash out"

"I don't think you should be talking to just me about this"

"She works for you. She needs to do what we tell her to"

"I want to make sure she is comfortable. I'm not just gonna throw her into a modeling job with me"

"Fine. You talk to her but I want an answer today. It's her or some other female model" Pat looked really irritated.

I scurry out of her office and smile heading to my floor so I could see (Y/N) again.

Readers POV

I smile heading into his office. He had some paperwork laying out and I started gathering it. He had a file he needed? I started searching his desk for it.

I opened a drawer but only saw one file. I was ready to close it when I saw my name on it. Curiosity got the best of me.

The file was heavier than I expected. I opened it taking a peak. A photocopy of a news paper was the first thing I saw. Pulling it out I skim through it.

My heart suddenly started to hammer. I could hear it in my ears. I had to stop reading as my hands suddenly began to shake. The pit of my stomach turned. I felt like I was ready to collapse.

I tried. I tried so hard my wings ached from the tension. I should have died. If I had been a little faster. Tried a little harder. My lungs were failing to get enough air. I was suffocating like I should have.

What am I doing? What do I do? I can't move. Why can't I move! I can't breathe! My head was getting light only hearing the blaringly loud sound of my own heart.