Chapter 48 - Alexis and Lily

Alexis' POV

I left Lily standing dumbfounded and went back to the headquarters

"She's gone" i said as i walked past father towards my room, i had to get ready for learning... to do magic. which i was absolutely thrilled for

Lilys POV

After Alexis had left me i transported to home, but no one was there, it confused me mom was nearly always at home around this time.

I looked at the watch, the one showing were the members of the family is at all times, i was surprised to see that all the arrows accept mine pointed at the spot "at someone elses". mother was given the clock by her parents, my grandparents at their wedding, just they had done with the rest of their kids.

Suddenly dads arrow shifted "travelling" and then "home", i went to the entrance and there he was. i practically ran into his arms, i was so happy to see him.

"Lily?" He asked in disbelief. "Oh god, we were so scared what had happened to you"

"I'm fine, but where is everyone?" I asked

"I'll show you" he said and transported us

I wasn't expecting what i saw, it was the Malfoy manor, i thought they were on the other side?

"This is our temporary home and the new headquarter" he said and led me inside

"How long was i gone for?"

"As far as we know, about a week" had i really been gone for that long?

"Oh... well i have some news to share, but we need to get Jess, Nico, Percy and Annabeth first. is Mira and Travis still here?"

"I'll call everyone together, just wait in here" he said, i nodded and as he left i inspected the room

It was bright white, but the furniture were all black. there was a big table and chairs around it, it reminded me of a meeting room.