Chapter 29 - Lily

After my breakdown Jess had helped me to bed, and stayed by me until i slept.

I had never before been woken by a sound like i were the next morning, it wasn't a scary or something sound as you would think. no, it was the sound of an owl knokking on my window, i opened it and let the owl in. it wasn't my owl, but when i took the letter of it was adressed to me, so i opened it.

I won't tell you what it said, because it didn't even make sense to me, so why would it make sense to you? instead i'll tell you what it said later on, because i decided to show it to the demigods, cause i thought they might see some sense in it.

I checked the clock, 6 AM., The others wouldn't wake up in another hour and i couldn't sleep. what to do? Homework, i had forgotten all about that, so now i sat making it, until it was time for breakfast.

When we were down at the breakfast table i showed the letter to Travis, cause i hoped it was from Alexis, and well he knew her best, but first i read it out loud:

To Lily Luna Potter,

Father, evil. zues, grandfather. mother, demigod. Enemy,Barty Crouch jr. Help, C.S. son of H, S.W. daughter of A. Ring of Gyges, necklace of harmonia, one, choice (mine).

I'm coming, i'm okay

- A.J. girlfriend of T.S. son of H

I then gave it to Travis, ''well it's difinetly from Alexis, A.J, Alexis Jackson, T.S. i'm sure that's me because it's son of H so that must be Hermes. but i'm not sure about the rest'' he said

''Give it to me''Annabeth said, and Travis handed it to her. '' it's obvious, father is evil. zues is my grandfsther. My mother was a demigod. Our Enemy is Barty Crouch jr. I got help from Connor Stoll son of Hermes and Sophi Willows daughter of Apollo. We Have to find the Ring of Gyges and the necklace of harmonia but can only take one it's my choice''

''Annabeth you're a genius!'' Percy said

''Nah... you're just a seaweed brain'' she replied and the demigods laughed, i guess it was an intern joke.

''Percy is right, you are a genius'' Jason agreed with Percy

''But a bit scary sometimes'' Leo added, and Piper agreed.

''I can live with that'' Annabeth said and laughed

They were finally happy, now they knew Alexis were safe again, and she was coming back, though alot of demigods had come to hogwarts now.

The day literally flew by, before i knew it it was time to train. Training went quickly too, though we hadn't trained much lately the team was great.

When we were done me and Jess walked by Nico and the slytherin team who were on their way to the quidditch field.

"Di Angelo'' i yelled out to him, i forgot to tell him Alexis were safe, we had to do that.

The slytherins laughed when he walked over to us ''you guys should really stop calling me out when i'm with the team'' he said sounding irritated of us

''Fine, then i won't tell you''

''Tell me what?''

''Alexis is safe and coming back, she is with some girl called Sophi Williows and some boy called Connor Stoll''

''That's great news, but really i gotta go before they begin to think i like you, that would be bad'' and then Nico Di Angelo were gone

———————————————————————————-

My phone is spassing so you might find some spelling things but whatever, night!