Epilogue

I'm finally over and done with my exams, so here is the awaited epilogue... :)

---------------------------------------------------

A week or so passed before all the wizards had gone, the whole week they had been going back in small groups and generally taking care of stuff.

The romans had stayed till just after Alexis' hearing, however Frank, Hazel, and Jason had stayed back a few extra days.

The amazons had left before the hearing, and had been the first to leave.

The hunters were still at camp, because they hadn't gotten a new task, it seemed Artemis had let them have a small break for now.

Lily and Alexis? They made up with each other, Lily... well there was a few things she wasn't exactly happy about, but she was forgiving enough to forgive Alexis. but even though they made up with each other, it wasn't the same as before and chance was it was never gonne be, because everything had changed since they met.

Lily was happy to return to Hogwarts, even though there would be a lot to catch up with, she knew she had learnt a lot already, besides she still had all the quidditch matches to look forward to as they had been postponed till after this war, so they would first be after Christmas and it was still just November. but just because she was glad going back to Hogwarts didn't mean she wasn't sad, she was sad to leave her new found friends behind, but she would meet them again sometime, besides she still had Jessica and her whole family. Jessica and Lily' friendship was stronger than ever.

Alexis was probably the saddest about the wizards going away, because she was the one to have made most friends with them, and she was still mourning over Travis' death, even when she didn't show it. of course she had friends at camp, but it wasn't the same, somehow she and Lily had gotten closer than Alexis had ever been with anyone since her mothers death. she found calm by the help of Connor Stoll, because he loved Travis just as much, if not more than her, and he needed someone to keep himself up as well.

You might be wondering about Layla now? Remember her? she was Alexis' keeper? she is long gone and out looking for halfbloods to take care off and bring to camp.

As for the adventures that everyone is yet to go on, only time can tell how they will go and how they will end, because that is how the rollercoaster known as life works.

--------------------------------------------------

Just a quick shutout yo Lizzie1418, for all of her votes, I'll dedicate one of the earlier chapters to you

Anyway this is the end to this story,
Thank you so much for everything, it means so much to me, peace and out

- Helene