Chapter 33 - Lily

It's gotten a little late, but merry christmas to ya' all!!
-------------------------------------------------------

"happy first november" greeted Jess, she would always say that the first of november, it was her little tradition, i never quite understood why she was so happy it was november but i had long ago choosen to just let her be happy about that.

"morning" i greeted. we ate in silence

it was early in the morning that i had received the message from my father about the ministry being infiltrated by the deatheaters. at least we now knew exactly whom the enemy were, Bartimus Ferm Jr. and the deatheaters.

i delivered the message to ms. Mcgonagoll and the demigods, or at least the 2 that were still here, the others had went on their quest late last night, Annabeth and Percy had of course messaged the others about it, but that wasn't all the news we had gotten, Ferm were sending out people to capture Alexis, and they had orders to kill anyone in their way.

after eating we quickly went to first period, defence against dark arts, one of my favorite classes, i told that before didn't i? well who cares?

we was down in our usual spots, but when i spotted Angelo i remembered i should propably tell him the same as i had done to Percy and Annabeth, who were most likely sleeping at the moment as they had been real tired yesterday and when i woke them to tell the news i had gotten hold of. i had completely forgotten to tell Angelo about it, so there i were walking towards a Slytherin and wanting to talk to one.

by the way ms. Mcgonagall had ordered everyone of the teachers to refer to Annabath and Percy as Ms. Chase and Mr. Jackson instead of their first names, so they could easilier blend in with everyone else, if anyone came, not that i thought they would, not after what happened last time

"Angelo, can i talk to you for just a few moments?" i asked Angelo just as he entered with a few of his friends "it's important"

he looked to his friends just a moment before telling them that he'd be back soon. "what?" he hissed when we hat gotten out of everyones hearing

"Ferm has sent out a hunt for Alexis" he didn't even seem surprised "why aren't you surprised?"

"you really thought he wouldn't do that, if he is really her father and if she can ruin his plans by getting one of those things then he will do anything to get her to his side"

"he's also infiltrated the ministry" that surprised himn a little

"we're heading into darker times" was all he said before our conversation was stopped by professor Weasley

"Mr. Angelo, Ms. Potter care to sit down so we can begin today's lesson on the art of performing the incredible hard patronus spell" Proffesor Weasley said embarassing us

"sorry Professor" we said in unison before going to our seats