Chapter 57 - Lily

The first part of the plan went smoothly, i'm just going to give you a small recap about what has happened so far. By the end of the lesson teachinng us to battle with swords, Thalia has asked for us, we had gone a little away (not far enough that they couldn't hear us), then she had asked us to join the hunters and we had said we would think about it. as soon as we had got back the boys had asked what she had wanted, we didn't tell them but around an hour later they "overheard" Thalia telling the hunters that we might join them, like it was great news.

as dinner came, Thalia and Hylla started arguing over who was best and whatsoever, it soon changed into a great argument ending with Hylla asking us to join them too. from then on the amazons and hunters were not very good friends.

the following day we had told Thalia we would join them, in the boys presense so thaty couldn't miss it. the boys of course came over afterwards, and that's where we are now.

"you seriously mean you want to join the hunters?" asked James

all of us replied yes in some way

"you realise you will have to stay virgins and can't have a boyfriend" asked Scorpius, he was adressing us all but he was only looking at Rose, which made me jump of happiness inside.

"Of course we do, we have discussed everything" Rose said

"You can't mean it Lily" said James

"But i do" i said

They tried a bit more, but in the end they gave up on us

The same evening we "joined" them, and the boys did exactly what we had expected. they burst into the Artemis cabin, in which no boys were allowed.

As they bursted in we all laughed so hard our stomachs were twisting

——————————————————————————

Perhaps not my best chapter, but i really wanted that prank in.