Goodbye

I stirred a little. I still felt really tired. I snuggled closer to my pillow. Wait! Pillows don't breath. I looked up and saw familiar ranger. I sat up but Aragorn held my waist. "Don't go yet"he mumbled. I looked at him smiling softly. I slowly laid down. I snuggled to his warmth. His thumb stroked my hip. I sighed. "Thank you"he said slowly waking up. "For what?"I asked. "For staying"he whispered. I stroked his cheek. "No need"I told hugging his neck burying my face on his chest. I don't want this moment to end. 

Timeskip

We were now saying the goodbyes. I was again in my ranger clothes.I went to Haldir as I knew Galadriel was going to say something to the others. "Oh Haldir I will miss you"I sighed in elvish. "As will I. After all we were good friends"he smiled. "We were, we are. That has not changed, Haldir dear. I hope we had more time together. Fairwel, my friend"I told hugging him.
Aragorn's p.o.v

I looked as Sonja hugged Haldir. I felt a bang of jealousy. Something in me wanted to rip that elf from her and kiss her....No! She is your best friend! You cant feel that way. 

Lady Galadriel came in front of me. "You already have the greatest gift you can ever get"she spoke. "Don't hide it Aragorn the Elessar. She needs you more than anyone. Do you want her to sail to the undying lands?"she asked.

 "More than anything. I want to love her but she needs to sail away to stay in light and a live, I could not forgive myself if she lost her life for my sake"I said looking at her. 

"There is two things that can do the same undying lands or you"she whispered. Then walked over to Sonja. Leaving me into a world of confusion. 

Sonja's p.o.v

Godmother walked over to me. She cupped my cheek. "You truly have beauty of the stars"she smiled gently. "I am proud of you"

 "Thank you but truly I cannot be compared to the stars, that title belongs to you"I shook my head smiling. 

"Remember my words my child. And never give up hope. As feeling or as a person"she winked. I chuckled. I hugged her. 

"We shall not see again. May these cloaks keep you from unkind eyes. Farewell"she spoke to us all. We went to the barges/boats. Shall our quest continue. I looked at the elves my mind sad. We will not see again. Maybe.