End of the Mil and Estel

I looked as out eldest son Eldarion ran and tackled his father. He was only five. Our other son three years old Boromir was holding my hand and walking with me. He was a mommys boy. And I was not complaining. I loved my children. 

Boromirr has his fathers brilliant eyes and Eldarion has mine.

 I sighed and laughed walking over  to them. Aragorn pulled me in a hug kissing me gently and soundly. "EWWW!!"the kids yelled.

 "You will understand some day"I said stroking Eldarions hair.  "How?"Boromir asked confused. "Once you find a pretty girl from somewhere like Uncle Eomers daughter"Aragorn said. "She is my best fwiend eww"he complained. 

"Guess what we were?"I asked. "What?"Eldarion asked impatient. "We were best friends. Once you get older you may see each other in different light, but be little faster than I was"Aragorn explained. "That's a good point. Be Sixty years faster than your father", I say seriously.

"But mummy is so pwetty. We can't find someone as pwetty as hew"Eldarion said crossing his arms pouting. He was so cute

"That she is, but you need find your own ,mummy is already mine"Aragorn smirked wrapping his arms around my waist from behind. "That is impossible"Boromir pouted. "Everything is possible"I started"if you have"Aragorn continued and we finished as he placed his forehead on mine "Mil and Estel"