Thank you

I was walking to the celebration when hand landed on my shoulder. I looked back and saw Haldir. "Hello my friend"I said to him. "Hello"he said. "I came here to thank you"he switches to common tongue. 

"You do not need t- " "Yes I do. You saved my life. Gave me thoughts of peace, I am leaving today. I give these to you"he said handing me two little bottle necklaces(pic her dress is there too).

 "What are these?"I asked. "The blue one is for dangerous fever and the red one is for major burns"he explained. I looked at him in awe. These medicines are rare. 

I hugged him. "Thank you"I told. "You deserve this. You saved me ,now this is the goodbye"he told looking me in the eye. I nodded.

 "Goodbye, my friend. Never will a forget your over to beautiful face"I said kissing his cheek. "I Will miss you Mil", he embraced me the last time tightly. Then he strode of with a nod.

 I walked in the main celebration. "Is this the way you greet your friend after you have not seen her in three years still she was your nanny, while you tried to survive on your own in the forest?"I asked from Eomer with raised eyebrow. He laughed and shook his head.

 He came over me and hugged me. "How is it possible you are so tall"I complained as my feet left the ground as he hugged me. He just chuckled.

 "What on Middle-Earth are they doing?"I asked when I saw Gimli fall and Legolas smirk with tankard. "They had a drinking game"Eomer said. We chatted for awhile. He had matured. When I met him, he had run away and tried to  survive on his own. I helped the teen and grew fond of his foul temper...

Then I saw Eowyn walk over to Aragorn and offer him a goblet walking way to close for my liking. "Don't care her. She has a thing with hurting the others"Eomer said with quite cold look. I looked at him curiously.

 "Girl who can blame her brother for their mothers death is not my favorite"he said gritting his teeth. Cold woman. "Do not listen her Eomer. You have a great heart. You have only taken a life to safe one"I spoke gently. He nodded smiling. 

Then I walked over to Aragorn. He smiled at me hugging me. "As much as I love you I also love breathing"I chuckled. He pulled away and kissed me. 

We pulled away for need of air. "Are you trying choke me"I joked. He just laughed and held me close. "I just love you"he sighed. "I love you too. But I do not know my fate I'd wish you to be happy"I said pulling away  

"I have never been so happy in my life. I take everyday I can spend with you"he told me softly. I let myself fall in his embrace. "I'm tired"I said yawning. He nodded. We walked slowly in my chambers. He turned to leave but I grabbed his hand. "Stay"I told. No it was not one of those pitiful ones. It was a command.

He thinking for answer. "Stay please here with me. I would want to sleep with out nightmare for one night"I pleaded now, my true intention coming out. Then I understood what I said. I clapped hand over my mouth.

 "Nightmares?"he asked. "It is nothing"I groaned. "No it's not. What is it?"he asked sternly cupping my chin making me look at him. 

"I see every night Boromir being shot by the arrows the dying. And you fall from the cliff. I try to put I can't move or speak I am completely paralyzed. Then I see Faramir middle of flames, happy now ,you dimwit"I growled. "Shh"he hushed pulling me to him. I felt like all of it was gone. Like no harm could get to me. Aragorn put me in covers kicking his boots of coming next to me pulling me to him. He kissed my forehead.

 "My Mil"I heard him sigh. Before I fell in peaceful sleep.