To war

I was pacing. Faramir was sent in his suicide mission. Then the door opened there came my brother. He instantly hugged me placing his head on mine. 

"Don't worry Faramir will make it"he soothed. I clung to him. "The role's are now opposite"he chuckled. When you think about our childhood it's true.

 "Hey by the way how's Estel?"he asked sitting us onto the bed. I blushed. "Well he is fine"I started. "What are you hiding?" He asked. "Me and Estel are quite happily together now"I said quietly. 

Suddenly Elton jumped up and yelled:"I knew it!"I just laughed. "You are a loon"I shook my head. "Loon who you raised"he defended. "True true, but did I ever say I was perfectly normal?" 

Then we heard a horn from outside. They are back. I sprinted out. "Fara!"I yelled no response. "FARA!"I yelled louder. One soldier looked at me with pity. No. No he can't be dead. I ran to the wounded. There he was. One arrow wound. 

"To the healing houses now!"I commanded. The soldier nodded and they started to run. I ran in healing houses. I prepared bed and medicines. Then the door opened revealing Faramir. I helped him on the bed. He had really high fever. I started to take of his armor and chainmal. Then started the healing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Faramir was still in bad condition. After few days. 

I was talking with Gandalf. "What will happen?"I asked. "I do not know"he sighed. "SONJA, GANDALF!!!"We heard a shriek. We saw Pippin. "What?"we asked. "It's Faramir. Denethor is trying to burn him and himself alive!"he said scared. Oh shit. No no no. I started to run to the tombs. That's when I saw it. Guards looking at one.

 I sneaked behind them pinching their nerves making them pass out. Ranger knows whats she does. There they were Denethor with a torch Faramir was oiled and placed on a the wood. 

"DENETHOR!!"I shouted. "Ahh you" he smirked. "Stop this madness!"I said. "Madness! This is no madness! We will burn like the kings of old!"he said his eyes burning like with a maniac. 

"Denethor please let us think this twice"Gandalf said coming up. "No!"Denethor said throwing the torch. I ran to them trying to grab Fara. And succeeded. But Denethor was not so lucky his furcoat caught the fire he ran and he fell. Oh dear. 

"Faramir to the healing!!"I shouted over my shoulder. 

I was in the healing house now. I took my necklaces. "Sonja we need to lit the beacons!"Gandalf said. Oh no. "Take care of him!"I said. And ran to get a horse. I put my chainmals on and over it a maroon shirt. Now I ride for war. War that needs to be fought. Even If I fight the last time.