Meeting him again

Sonja's p.o.v

I was reading in Garden with Elladan. His constant nags and pranks were ticking me off. I was turning a page when I felt hot pain in my chest. 

"Arghh"I cried then I heard calloping. Ringwraiths. Six steps. Six days walking in Rivendell.

 "Mil whats wrong?"Elladan asked corcerned. I need to ready Ithil my horse. I shook my head running to the field. I saddled Ithil mounting  it and rode ignoring Elladans calls, my maroon red cloak over my hunting costume (pic).

 I rode fast as I could and saw him tending a boy. Or rather a hobbit. I knew those curly dark locks. I know those hobbits I visited them with Gandalf many times. I stopped for a while then taking a deep breath. I rode there.

 I pointed at my sword to Estels neck:"A ranger you deem to be, yet your guard  betrays you this easily?"I mocked my voice being just a seductive purr as he tended Frodo. I kept my hood down. He didn't recognize me. "Who are you?"he asked. "You will see, for now your only comfort is that you already know me just don't recognize me, our heir and hope"I told him.

 He looked at me shocked. Not expecting me to know his true identity "Now let me help him"he moved with caution, so I could look Frodo. I placed my hand on his forehead and I stated to chant in elvish:"Frodo you know my voice, inside you still burns the fire of hope. Do not let it's light fade" he was fading fast. "He is fading in every minute deeper in the darkness, I can no longer feel the warmth of the fire in his heart. We have to get him to my un- Lord Elrond"stopping myself before I said uncle.

 He nods. face thoughtful. putting Frodo on Ithil. "Stay with the hobbits. I will send horses for you"he said in Elvish. "I'm faster rider than you, I know from experience. The road is tricky, I know how to handle it "I told."The road is to dangerous"he tried.

 "Frodo is good as dead when you'll be in Rivendell. I can get across the river. The power of my people and the hope in me will protect him. I am not afraid, Estel. My heart beats for saving my loved ones"I told him half common tongue. "As you wish"he said taking my hand.

 "Ride hard don't look back"he told. "Be wise Ithil be wise and ride" I told Ithil and started to gallop. "What is she doing those wraiths are still out there?"Sam yelled.

The wraiths were getting closer by every second I rode.

"Run fast Ithil" She rode little bit faster. I was in middle of the river."Give up the halfling, fire she-elf"one spat. "Give him up? Nah, I have other things to do",I growl.

 "Just give him to us",it continued

"If you want him, fight for him. Warning though, playing with fire can burn"I spat taking my sword out. Raising the water boiling it to ash setting it on fire. I took a deep breath. making the fire burn blue.

Then I looked down at Frodo. He was falling in the darkness. "Frodo , remember, do not let the fire fade, It's Mil, stay with me!"I said. He was really important to me. How the hell I safe him. I took my sun bracelet (same charm as in the necklace just in bracelet)giving it to him. Extra light should help keeping him alive with sunlight until uncle Elrond came. 

"Sonja my dear Elladan is worried"he scolded. "No time, take him to healing! Uncle I will never forgive myself if the light is not enough"I told giving Frodo to him tears burning my eyes.

 I found Elladan, Elrohir and Gandalf. Elladan ran to me hugging me. "Warn me next time, Mil. I thought you were going to jump into mount doom"he mumbled. I nodded smiling lightly.Idiot.

Then I turned to the beloved wizard "Hello Gandalf did you say my greetings to Bilbo in his birthday?"I asked. "Yes my dear I did he was really happy to know you are safe"he answered. I nodded. "It's good to know Frodo is now under real protection"he added. The bracelet. "I know and I will protect him with my life"I told him quietly. 

"But how are you, after that traitor,"I asked. I knew what Saruman did. And it angered me greatly."I will heal, dear child. I see your loving heart is still there", he chuckles. "Smokes like your pipe. Do you even know how unhealthy it is?", I ask him like his mother. "But it's fun", he pouts. Yes Gandalf the Gray pouts.

Then he goes serious"He will be here soon"Gandalf said. I knew who he meant. I nodded. "Please tell me if Frodo awakens or they show up"I told. He nodded. It'll be hard to meet him again but I'll do my best. Oh Estel how we messed our future. Or rather I did.