To Minas Tirith

I saw Aragorn and Gandalf talking urgently. 

"What's going on?"I asked. They both looked little bit down. 

"Hey! You won't shut me out! Tell me"I insisted. 

"Pippin saw burninminastirithinpalantir"Aragorn said quickly. "Pardon me" "Pippin saw burning Minas-Tirith in Palantir"Gandalf said camly. I froze. No no no no. Elton. Faramir. "No"I whispered. "I will go!"Aragorn said. "No!"Gandalf told right away. "They must be warned"Aragorn insisted.

"They will be. You must come to Minas Tirith by another road"Gandalf leaned closer"Follow the river and look to the black ships"he whispered. I knew what I do. 

"Understand this:Things are now in motion that cannot be undone. I ride for Minas Tirith and I won't be going alone"he said. "And I come with you"I said. "No you stay here"Aragorn tried. "No I will go. There are two brothers of mine who I miss and Love!"I insisted. He sighed and nodded. "Just come back"

 "I always come back"I smiled softly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Aragorn"I said after I got everything packed.

 He pulled me close kissing me softly. I looked in his eyes. "I will come back like I said, I came back before. I will come back now to"I told stroking his cheek.

 "I trust you"he sighed rubbing our noses together as surprisingly tender gesture. "I love you Estel no one can ever change that"I said trying not to cry. I knew my coming back was not fully in my hands. And I was not sure could I really keep my promise

"If words could ever describe how much I love you the list would be endless"he smiled. 

"You are so cringy", I laughed but my heart pounded faster at his words.

"Goodbye" "Do not say goodbye, that will mean that we will not see again. See you soon", I say softly stroking his check. Trying to soothe him with elvish.

"See you soon my Mil"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Of all inquistive hobbits you are the worst Peregrin Took! Hurry! Hurry!"Gandalf snapped to Pippin who was behind us. "You really are grumpier than ever. Are you sure your cape is not in your oh so white behind", I call out. He is to mean to  Pippin.

 "Come on Pip"I said gently. He came to me. I helped him on Shadowfax then mounted my horse. Now our journey is to Minas Tirith. "You Sonja are the only one, whom I can let speak to me like that", Gandalf narrows his eyes at me.

I grin and wink at him blowing him a kiss:"That's why our relationship is special"