Moria

I was freezing. I was so cold I was trembling, I was not numb anymore so I felt the cold more clearlty. Aragorn kept me under his cloak, stroking my sides as best as he could. Firehearts can't stand cold or they will go to state where they look like they are dead.

 "We are here"Aragorn whispered. He slowly put me down but still kept me under his cloak trying to share the warmth. He wrapped his whole arms around my torso from behind and I held his hands. 

I peeked from  under the cloak to  see Frodo stepping into the water little. He looked scared he ran to us fast holding my ice like hand. But as he and Aragorn held me, I was starting to get my temperature again. "Aragorn I'm fine now",I told him. "Be careful"he chided. But not letting me fully go. He took off his cloak wrapping it around me tightly. I smiled softly kissing his cheek. 

Gandalf grew frustrated with the door, I walked over to him and put hand onto  his shoulder. "Don't frustrate  and stress your clear mind to the state of  for, dear", I say gently rubbing his shoulder and went next  to the water.

Hobbits were throwing rocks into it. I grabbed Pippins hand while Aragorn grabbed Merrys "Don't disturb the water"Aragorn said reading my thoughts. 

Then I went next to Frodo. He sat on my lap for a while then he wiggled out. "It's a riddle. "Speak 'friend' and enter. Whats an Elvish word for friend?"he asked. "Mellon"I answered softly. The door appeared and opened. I shrugged my shoulder and we walked in.

 I heard Gimli boasting:"They called it A mine. A mine! "Boromir looked weary, I could not blame him. I was to. 

"This is no mine this is a tomb"he said. I looked around and saw skeletons. This is not good, but as a ranger I knew how to hide the feeling of disgust and sorrow.

 "No no no!"Gimli yelled. Legolas pulled an arrow from one skeletons head. "Goblins "he spat. "We should have never came here"Boromir exclaims.

Then Frodo yelled:"Mom!"I looked and saw tentacle holding him. "Strider!"Sam yelled.

 I whipped my sword out and ran there cutting it with it as much as I could, cutting the tentacles. Then I felt it wrap around me. 

It crushed my rib cage making crunch. I let out a groan. I took a throwing knife from my calf and stabbed it. I fell in to Aragorns arms yet again.

 Boromir carried Frodo as Legolas shot the creature. I was put down as I hit Aragorn. He looked at my chest area his adams apple popping and flush creeping up his neck. I looked down my eyes widening as I glared at him flushing red to. The bindings that kept the leather costume shut had opened and my whole chest was on his display. I quickly wrapped it again covering myself, biting my lip as he pain in my ribs became close to unbearable. I glared at Aragorn. He looked ashamed. Good.

Then we finally ran in and the wall crashed down. Pulling Frodo close to me who wrapped his arms around my waist. Then Gandalf lit the fire:"Now we have to face the darkness of the Mines of Moria"he said. I snapped my fingers and focused, fire lit into my finger.

I took the chance to  look at Aragorn. Then slammed my knee onto his groin.

"We are good now dear", I purred at him smirking.